Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For those who think that astral drop rate has not changed since patch..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think that astral drop rate has not changed since patch..........

Click image for larger version

Name:	astral-fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1735022

Beat that failure.........275k spent 130 exp received for astral........Guess R2's thinking on the matter is that people went using the gold alchemy enough......

I still get about 2.3k astral xp per million like before. Yes I've had like 1-2 that look similar to yours there cept add like 2 greens. But those are few and far between. I've also had 2 oranges in less than a minute with only 2 misfortunes for the enter page while filling up for that one.

The only thing I had to change was instead of using One-Click Capture I have to capture manually since Misfortune from One-Click don't appear to be giving Star Points, back to getting 1k-1.5k Star Points a day doing it manually.

Comment

thank you daehawk.... you just confirmed something that I was wondering about with the one click.....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        thank you daehawk.... you just confirmed something that I was wondering about with the one click.....
        yes we must learn to find patterns in the constellation to learn how to get astrals, gaga method teaches u how to do it.

It is a good method and everyone says so.

Comment

Well i dont get to spend a million at a time.....i spend about 250-300k a day on astrals......so I dunno maybe you make it up over time??? you spend enough at once to even out?.......but for me only spending 250-300k .... i average about 600-800 exp per million spent....maybe i just have some really crappy astral luck......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Salamonius View Post
            Well i dont get to spend a million at a time.....i spend about 250-300k a day on astrals......so I dunno maybe you make it up over time??? you spend enough at once to even out?.......but for me only spending 250-300k .... i average about 600-800 exp per million spent....maybe i just have some really crappy astral luck......lol
            you would be the only one that has really crappy luck after update

Comment

since the new patch, most players in my server has the same luck, don't you worry the game's gone south because of this crappy patch.

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                yes we must learn to find patterns in the constellation to learn how to get astrals, gaga method teaches u how to do it.

It is a good method and everyone says so.
                Everyone says so? I don't and I find it dumb for people to believe in that hoax. It's supersition that's all and there are no easter eggs put in this game to find out. You really think R2 will make things this easy for people to get the astrals they want? Seriously, it's all in your mind. I can make a post about how you need to jump up and down and sing the hoki poki while clicking the astrals. Then show a ss of all blue and purple astrals I have and say "see it works!". Sorry to say but there is no secret method in getting good astrals. It's all luckbase and you either have it or don't.

I myself just do the normal clicking away like always.Not the one click capture since it's glitch'd still but the normal way and I get tons of blues and purples a day. For this past week I've even got at least 1 orange a day. It maybe that I am just extremely lucky but that how it goes. It's all based on luck. No secret method or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Everyone says so? I don't and I find it dumb for people to believe in that hoax. It's supersition that's all and there are no easter eggs put in this game to find out. You really think R2 will make things this easy for people to get the astrals they want? Seriously, it's all in your mind. I can make a post about how you need to jump up and down and sing the hoki poki while clicking the astrals. Then show a ss of all blue and purple astrals I have and say "see it works!". Sorry to say but there is no secret method in getting good astrals. It's all luckbase and you either have it or don't.

I myself just do the normal clicking away like always.Not the one click capture since it's glitch'd still but the normal way and I get tons of blues and purples a day. For this past week I've even got at least 1 orange a day. It maybe that I am just extremely lucky but that how it goes. It's all based on luck. No secret method or anything.
                  You have balls. I gave up on offering a negative opinion there. Coincidentally, that thread was closed again after more opinions were aired.

That said, it certainly feels as if the quality rate has changed. That one-click certainly is bugged (I erroneously believed it was only edge case - details/data available upon request) and because of this, manually clicking became the insta-norm. I haven't received 12 or 14 misfortunes in a row as a couple players have stated but I do get runs of 4 or 5 often. In fact, to make the time pass, I count the streaks of misfortunes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    You have balls. I gave up on offering a negative opinion there. Coincidentally, that thread was closed again after more opinions were aired.

That said, it certainly feels as if the quality rate has changed. That one-click certainly is bugged (I erroneously believed it was only edge case - details/data available upon request) and because of this, manually clicking became the insta-norm. I haven't received 12 or 14 misfortunes in a row as a couple players have stated but I do get runs of 4 or 5 often. In fact, to make the time pass, I count the streaks of misfortunes instead.
                    Well if I get a warning or some sort for my opinion I believe that is basically biased and unfair towards me. As nothing I stated was an insult or any of sort towards people who believe in it. I never said they were stupid for believing that or that the people are dumb for believing that. I stated that I find it dumb(the gaga method) that people believe in. There is a difference to it. So if I get a warning for stating my opinion that is wrong. If they are allowed to state there's and say that it works and most people believe in it. Then I surely should have a right to give my opinion about it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                      I still get about 2.3k astral xp per million like before. Yes I've had like 1-2 that look similar to yours there cept add like 2 greens. But those are few and far between. I've also had 2 oranges in less than a minute with only 2 misfortunes for the enter page while filling up for that one.

The only thing I had to change was instead of using One-Click Capture I have to capture manually since Misfortune from One-Click don't appear to be giving Star Points, back to getting 1k-1.5k Star Points a day doing it manually.
                      This is upsetting, as I have put an easy 100M+ into astrals using one-click capture. Good luck to anyone in getting it seriously addressed by support, as it would require actual labor... and with taking on a new game, things are only going to get worse.

Comment

Step 1 Click the stars
                        Step 2 Enter the data in a table
                        Step 3 Collect enough data (my guess is 1000s of data points are needed)
                        Step 4 Analyse with some kind of rigour. Statistics is a bona fide branch of mathematics, which is a branch of science. If you don't believe me, Google (lol)
                        Step 5 Repeat steps 1 to 4 by clicking "only when the stars are dim" or "only when doing the hoki poki as suggested above" or during any other boundary condition you like.
                        Step 6 Compare your data. My guess is you will not find any statistically significant differences based on who, what and when you click. But you might .. that's the beauty of it all
                        Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                        X