Astrals, Stars & Constellations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals, Stars & Constellations

I was hoping to post to Gaga's thread, but for some reason it has been closed. If you believe the astral system is pure luck then this thread is not for you. If you would like to share information and have fun with it please do. My research is a work in progress and it may be a complete waste of time, but I find it fun so this is what I've come up with so far from reading greek mythology.

6 Constellations from left to right:

Capicorn (sea goat)
    Scorpio (scorpion)
    Leo (lion)
    Saggitarius (archer)
    Gemini (twins) unsure of this one, but looks like two people
    Aries (ram)

5 Stars:

Magus (mage)
    Ceres (goddess of agriculture and health)
    Pallas (titan of power and strength)
    Satum (no info yet)
    Chiron (was given a place amongst the star in sagittarius)

Again, maybe it's pure, random luck but I think the stars and constellations are related in some way. If you care to share your information you came up with please do.

For the first star magus, almost every time the top right constellation goes dim the second time I click it and it moves to the second star.
    I also have good success with the ceres star and the lion as well as the pallas star and the ram.

I also think they are linked - keep up research
    If i get some info on myself ill post it here
    Server: S5
    Honour title: Imperial Commander
    Balens ever bought: 0
    Have been VIP: 3 hours
    Current level: 80

Comment

I find it best to just go with your gut feelings.... and thats why ladee gagas idea works for me with the astrals and this is the result when applied to the vip wheel

Click image for larger version

Name:	single gem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1664867Click image for larger version

Name:	double gem drop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	1664868
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

maybe we can do a neural network data analysis on it.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

The Gaga guide used to be closed, then hidden/merged, then reopened/sanitized and finally re-closed with no comment. Unsure why this was so. Maybe a mod can comment or elaborate.

BTW, Kit, those rolls are all common.

Comment

As a player, I call the guide a hoax.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well I tried that method for the heck of it, surprisingly had alot of blues / purples. Gonna try random later. Maybe it was just luck.

Comment

Wait a second.

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                I find it best to just go with your gut feelings.... and thats why ladee gagas idea works for me with the astrals and this is the result when applied to the vip wheel
                How do you apply that astral guide to the VIP wheel? There are no stars or constellations to click - unless you're clicking on the prizes you want?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Wait a second.

How do you apply that astral guide to the VIP wheel? There are no stars or constellations to click - unless you're clicking on the prizes you want?

My guess it's bc of the same outcome and it results in pure luck. Just like the vip wheel. As there is no secret method in getting good stuff on the vip wheel. it is all luck and most of the time comes out the same way. Just like astrals. No secret art in clicking them. It is all luck base and you either have great luck and get tons of good astrals or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    My guess it's bc of the same outcome and it results in pure luck. Just like the vip wheel. As there is no secret method in getting good stuff on the vip wheel. it is all luck and most of the time comes out the same way. Just like astrals. No secret art in clicking them. It is all luck base and you either have great luck and get tons of good astrals or you don't.
                    I read the thread where the guy got the high level astral and good for him. I can confirm like he did that it seems rigged when I get my shadow crystal reward before the wheel even stops on the shadow crystal.

As for the astral system as I said I've been reading greek mythology and it seems ironic that the stars, gods/goddess's are linked to constellations. Is this just random chance that the game and greek mythology have similar information?

Comment

You really think 7Roads developers program it such that the odds of getting orange astrals are higher when you click during the dimmer phase?
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Guys, really. It's better than mindless clicking. Now do we really have to debate over two threads. If you want to do it, do it, if you don't don't. Simple matter of choice. Is it random, does it work, or is it simply a click the red button toy, who cares. But to continue going after someone because you don't agree is just spiteful and petty.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                          Guys, really. It's better than mindless clicking. Now do we really have to debate over two threads. If you want to do it, do it, if you don't don't. Simple matter of choice. Is it random, does it work, or is it simply a click the red button toy, who cares. But to continue going after someone because you don't agree is just spiteful and petty.
                          Going against an idea is different to going against a person (or going after a person).

You are confused.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nope, not confused at all. I see two or three people constantly referring back to LadeeGaga and her method. That is going against her by pretty much implying she is stupid and so is anyone else who believes it works.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Perhaps the people who post these types of guides just happen to find themselves a bit luckier after doing their rituals, and wanted to share in case someone else finds themselves a bit luckier too.

Kudos to the people who try, wish there was more of that around here.

Now, anyone is more than welcome to disagree with any guides, or share the success/failure of using the methods posted, but post it an move on. If anyone wishes to debate with each other, we have forum pms that you can use.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X