Astrals, Stars & Constellations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Nope, not confused at all. I see two or three people constantly referring back to LadeeGaga and her method. That is going against her by pretty much implying she is stupid and so is anyone else who believes it works.
    So then it is wrong to debate and disagree? I guess we should have no elections for office in this world then with your viewpoint. As long as you arn't calling the person stupid then it's fine to disagree and say the method is dumb. If you want to imply that we are calling you stupid. Then that is your choice.

Comment

just open the thread already, why do you have to close it?

Comment

Remember to stay out of their way.

Maybe some effort could be made on the fact that the "one click" astral gathering has an issue (now a full blown one) instead?

Comment

This thread, like every other thread of this type, is being taken off topic...

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice
          . I am going to invoke that rule, and clean up the thread for the players that want to talk about the subject matter... those that want to debate it, can create a new thread using their own subject matter and topic of discussion

Using the argument that players have the right to debate a issue, will not be tolerated as a excuse, as I see the same names that have appeared in the other threads that have been threadjacked and taken off topic, but I do not see the same people starting their own topic talking about the mathematics / scientific approaches to astral collection
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            This thread, like every other thread of this type, is being taken off topic...

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice
            . I am going to invoke that rule, and clean up the thread for the players that want to talk about the subject matter... those that want to debate it, can create a new thread using their own subject matter and topic of discussion

Using the argument that players have the right to debate a issue, will not be tolerated as a excuse, as I see the same names that have appeared in the other threads that have been threadjacked and taken off topic, but I do not see the same people starting their own topic talking about the mathematics / scientific approaches to astral collection

There are positive comments on the first page with no mathematics/scientific backing whatsoever. So only the naysayers have the burden of proof? That's awfully one-sided.

Comment

Random chance or a trend.

I'm find that the Pallas star and Leo constellation goes to the next star and either gives me blue or purple. It has worked 7 times in a row for me now. Good luck and please continue to share.

Comment

Working...
              X