Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stun from monster, and how to reduce it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WNewman
    started a topic Stun from monster, and how to reduce it?

Stun from monster, and how to reduce it?

Some monsters, like those little eyes inside catacomb lvl 50+, have the ability to stun.

It happened to me that at lvl 91 or 92, my hero got stunned every turn! And as a result, I can do nothing but seeing my troops died first and then my player died!

So I'm wondering if there is anything we could do to reduce the rate/probability of being stunned. I don't think this stun is related to our Holy Seal lvl of Talent, or is it?

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    There were rumblings of difference between character level and mob level too. The issue though is that most blow past it and don't actually test anymore.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Well u can reduce the frequency of their stun by using your 1st skill(the fastest skill) so that less eyeballs hit you before u get to use that skill... thats the only thing i can think of

Leave a comment:

• Kembler
    replied
    Increase your magic defense.

Leave a comment:

• WNewman
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    No, Holy Seal has nothing to do with the ability of the eyes in the catacomb to stun.
    OK, thanks for telling.

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    All you can do is toughen up your troops and hope you can kill them quickly with the best multi target spells.
    Well, my player and troops were tough. I forgot to mention that I was stunned 6 or 7 rounds non-stop! It was really annoying! There's another thing I don't understand. I pressed the skill keyboard shortcut when the battle started, but the mobs were able to attack first. I never understand what determines who attacks first in the same situation.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    No, Holy Seal has nothing to do with the ability of the eyes in the catacomb to stun. All you can do is toughen up your troops and hope you can kill them quickly with the best multi target spells.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X