Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Mage to beat Temple? Still can farm crystals....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mage to beat Temple? Still can farm crystals....

Just in case people are wondering....it is easy to beat the first boss in temple with 4 archers, or 3 archers and a knight, (those are the two formations I have done it with anyway, with not incredibly high BRs either) and are still able to summon clones for those level 5 crystaloids....

What I thought was really cool was that we were able to beat the 2nd boss with the 3 archers 1 knight formation.....took 3 tries and maybe a little illusion luck at the end however it was done....Knight used appollo as much as he could, one archer was designated to freeze, and the other two tried to trade Incindiery and use AP as much as possible....

In case you didnt know make sure you get at least one shot of AP in before the 2nd boss enrages, therefore you are still able to reduce the boss' Pdef with AP after as long as the buff hasn't gone away yet.....

Just a FYI.....I thought it was interesting anyway

Yeah, we quite often run past the first boss with no heals...it is simply not needed when the team is decent enough

Comment

If you can clear it without a mage, I am sure to be extremely impressed. Having knights in front to block and heal themselves would be fine if their stats are high enough. However, there's a damage reduction debuff boss gives us each time he attacks, without mage to get that off, you'll die of being unable to deal enough damage. I've seen 70% reduction at the highest before I cast Purification due to lag attack.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think he said the first boss.

That said, second is doable in this manner but that last boss (if you're salvaging the run) is extremely difficult per Death's details. We've been 9-stacked before. That wasn't fun.

Comment

Working...
        X