Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does more crit=more crit damage done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does more crit=more crit damage done?

I'm a Mage who a few weeks ago tested out what my damage would be if I went crit. I tested it out with a small amount of crit (1k), and the crit hit rate was ok, nothing special. However the damage I was dealing was far beneath that of enhanced will destroyer, even when I landed a crit. So my question is that if I have more crit, would my critical damage dealt also increase? Cuz if not I'm having a hard time seeing y people are saying crit Mage is the the way to go at end game.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    I'm a Mage who a few weeks ago tested out what my damage would be if I went crit. I tested it out with a small amount of crit (1k), and the crit hit rate was ok, nothing special. However the damage I was dealing was far beneath that of enhanced will destroyer, even when I landed a crit. So my question is that if I have more crit, would my critical damage dealt also increase? Cuz if not I'm having a hard time seeing y people are saying crit Mage is the the way to go at end game.
    Crit doesn't increase damage but the determination astral helps with that.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Arrggg, then I'm having a harder time seeing y people say go crit mage when damage done by a critical is less then damage done with ewd, and having to use a second astral just to make the damage higher seems kind've stupid since I would have to sacrifice another astral I was using just to make space.

Thanks for reply knowingeyes

Comment

Huh? Then what does the crit stat do if it doesnt increase an archers damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
          Huh? Then what does the crit stat do if it doesnt increase an archers damage?
          Nevermind...

Crit Critical Automatically increases damage during a fight. The more you have the more often you can do a critical strike
          for extra damage. All

Comment

Critical increasing damage is hoax like that 100=3% chance.

Critical does 150% damage. So its untrue that you do more with will destroyer than with critical strike. Unless you got will destroyer lvl 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
              Critical increasing damage is hoax like that 100=3% chance.

Critical does 150% damage. So its untrue that you do more with will destroyer than with critical strike. Unless you got will destroyer lvl 10.
              im just saying how the damage came out. the crit damage was a bit less than the damage done by my lvl 5 EWD (+25%), also where did u here that crit is 150% damage?

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                im just saying how the damage came out. the crit damage was a bit less than the damage done by my lvl 5 EWD (+25%), also where did u here that crit is 150% damage?
                You know that strike goes 90-110%. 1000 * 90% * 150% = 1350, 1000*110%*125% = 1375. Here is your crit doing less damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
                  You know that strike goes 90-110%. 1000 * 90% * 150% = 1350, 1000*110%*125% = 1375. Here is your crit doing less damage.
                  This is just assuming i only did it once, i landed multiple crits throughout various fights against the same person, and they were all lower than my ewd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergess View Post
                    Nevermind...

Crit Critical Automatically increases damage during a fight. The more you have the more often you can do a critical strike
                    for extra damage. All
                    Wha?

Comment

Wha?

lol...just posted the user guide defintiion.....

Comment

Working...
                      X