Server 74 needs another merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 74 needs another merge

all the players are joining the guild United soul and non of the other guilds can win at all because of it please bring some strong players to 74 this is ridiculous that 74 and 77 just merged and all the 77 players that were strong just joined US cause they were strongest for server 74.

Originally posted by animefreak1991 View Post
    all the players are joining the guild United soul and non of the other guilds can win at all because of it please bring some strong players to 74 this is ridiculous that 74 and 77 just merged and all the 77 players that were strong just joined US cause they were strongest for server 74.
    animefreak is right we need another server merge with stronger players this is just ridiculous US will only get strong players of the server anyone else cant join cause their guild leader wont accept anyone who is not strong.

Comment

i agree as well

Comment

hmm, if u merge another server with u guys again, samething will happen again, the strongest guilds from each server will merge and make one super guild.

Comment

even so its kinda ** at this rate guild battle will always be won by US which gives the lower lvls nothing

Comment

hope they merge that guild on Server 64 so we can teach them a lesson they will never forget

Comment

Originally posted by R25116657 View Post
              hope they merge that guild on Server 64 so we can teach them a lesson they will never forget
              I think paladinrey cannot win Rayak of s74. Maybe Rayak can teach Paladinrey a lesson they will never forget. United Soul for sure will trash EPIC guild if there is a merge.

Comment

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
                even so its kinda ** at this rate guild battle will always be won by US which gives the lower lvls nothing
                hey if it makes u feel better, im from s5 and we were merged with 3 other servers. The strongest guild in our server (cain) merged with the strongest of this other server (guild) and made one super guild with a br rating of 6.1 mil. And as a base, the second strongest guild is only at 3.8 mil.

Comment

i know is just ** wish R2 would do something US will always win in guild battle and if someone quits they give their account to someone else in the guild and still play >_>

Comment

Ah...
                    actually... it's happen in almost every server...
                    Strong player will prefer joining on strongest guild.
                    Completely normal to do... and sometime ridiculous becouse... last time I join strongest guild, I just feel Im not playing on guild...
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                      I think paladinrey cannot win Rayak of s74. Maybe Rayak can teach Paladinrey a lesson they will never forget. United Soul for sure will trash EPIC guild if there is a merge.
                      says the rank 33-34 guild...

Comment

Working...
                      X