Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what has been done

hi,

i just wanted to start this off by saying r2games has not fix what has happen and i'm not going to wait around for 2-3 days just to get no reply.

on dec. 9-11-012 my account was hacking and i send in a ticket requesting for my email to be change. as in there reply they told me they change the email but yet still i cant log in after 2-3 week trying to fight for my account they stop reply to my account. 2-3 month later i when in game and found out that my account had been hack.
    ------------------------------------
    class:female ranger
    server: Serpent's Den
    Guild: Guild master of FairyTail
    account nickname /email: markflow
    -----------------------------------
    this is the information on my account, as i was saying i when in game to see if i can find out what happen and lucky for my i was about to find out more then i need. i shout asking if anyone seen the gm of fairytail and someone pm ask me why. i told him i just just looking for the person he told me yea i do know *her* she is my friend. i ask for her name she told me *misstana* and said she was the only one i know that had that guild name but funny for some reason she left or disban it and join another guild. so i came out and said that is my account and it was hack some time back and he reply oh. and told me he'll try to get some info for me and 3 min later he told me he know she is from Canada and isnt reply back to his messege for some reason so now i want to know from the gm what is going on? why haven't i gotten my account back dont try to delete this post i have a ticket that was reply to on 3/9/013 and yet have not receive a reply it's about to be 3/12/013.

idea on how to fix this problem.

if she really did hack my account why dont the gm lock this account and have her verify that markflow is her account account. markflow is the same has the account i'm using to make this ticket made around the same time. nick name mark_flow email the same but with right spelling.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 03-11-2013, 08:18 PM. Reason: Remove email

Originally posted by mark_flow View Post
    hi,

i just wanted to start this off by saying r2games has not fix what has happen and i'm not going to wait around for 2-3 days just to get no reply.

on dec. 9-11-012 my account was hacking and i send in a ticket requesting for my email to be change. as in there reply they told me they change the email but yet still i cant log in after 2-3 week trying to fight for my account they stop reply to my account. 2-3 month later i when in game and found out that my account had been hack.
    ------------------------------------
    class:female ranger
    server: Serpent's Den
    Guild: Guild master of FairyTail
    account nickname /email: markflow
    -----------------------------------
    this is the information on my account, as i was saying i when in game to see if i can find out what happen and lucky for my i was about to find out more then i need. i shout asking if anyone seen the gm of fairytail and someone pm ask me why. i told him i just just looking for the person he told me yea i do know *her* she is my friend. i ask for her name she told me *misstana* and said she was the only one i know that had that guild name but funny for some reason she left or disban it and join another guild. so i came out and said that is my account and it was hack some time back and he reply oh. and told me he'll try to get some info for me and 3 min later he told me he know she is from Canada and isnt reply back to his messege for some reason so now i want to know from the gm what is going on? why haven't i gotten my account back dont try to delete this post i have a ticket that was reply to on 3/9/013 and yet have not receive a reply it's about to be 3/12/013.

idea on how to fix this problem.

if she really did hack my account why dont the gm lock this account and have her verify that markflow is her account account. markflow is the same has the account i'm using to make this ticket made around the same time. nick name mark_flow email the same but with right spelling.
    I'm pretty safe in saying... do you have a ticket number?

The real issue here is that a vast majority of these alleged hacking claims boils down to something else.

Comment

nobody is going to delete your thread... there is a issue, you want answers.....

with hacked accounts, its very hard to prove ownership... its not as easy as seeing that I am the owner of the account and this is my email, cos if it was that easy, onimad would be the most hacked account in the game lol......

things that have to be looked into, are how did the account get hacked, as hacking is not that common in games, its more often account sharing going wrong, insecure passwords etc.... rather than anonymous or legion or even cyphercom forcing their way into your computer for your r2 account details.

keep me updated as to any response that r2 may give
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

well i dont do account sharing but i use the same email and password for all of my mmo/mmorpg account they maybe why i just lost my drakensang online account as well

Comment

dude, get onto all the accounts you can and change your password and if possible, your email..... we will worry about your Wartune account after you save any other gaming accounts you have and change your email password too
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X