Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Mine Map [Suggestion]

Overview

An option that will give you the cordinates of the highest level mines in your current area.

How it works.

This could be added to the spirit covenant, or be made to be a separate item, and last as long as the spirit covenant. This should be sold for balens and or vouchers. When needed you simply click on the item in your backpack, the system checks your location, then sends you a list of up to five links, (like the battle report coordinate links) to an unoccupied mine of the highest level in your area.

Pros.

This would allow players to quickly move to a mine and occupy it.

Cons.

The only downside I can see to this will be the endless complaining of those who can not get it, if it is a balen item only.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Well.. while it sounds good in theory, and I have been there hunting for the last level 60 mine so I can go sleep, I don't like it. It takes away the fun of jotting down coords of plunder targets for when I wake up or of hitting the many mobs for daru, some drop 35 pearls, or of.. well you get the point. I do agree it can be very frustrating finding one, then you find one and seems you find six.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Oh, I agree it does limit you on those, but I see this for those in a hurry, or only have limited time to play.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Your suggestion benefits cashers.

If using vouchers, then it is a voucher-drain (not like we don't have enough voucher drain)
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          hitting the many mobs for daru, some drop 35 pearls, or of
          hmm, are there really mobs that give 35 pearls? most that ive gotten from a mob has been 6, though its been a long time since i went mob hunting. So was the daru drop from the mob increased?

Comment

Working...
          X