Why the weak player cant join guildbatlle,,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the weak player cant join guildbatlle,,

only 50 ppl can joint GB,, ofcourse they are the top ppl,, all off 60+,, IT'S NOT FAIR, what about other player,, just watching and hearing, omg,,,,!! we need enjoy this game too,, even we are weak,,! plz make a place more,, like a 1000 participant maybe,, so wa can enjoy this game together as guildmates,, who ever you are,,,, peace,,

Originally posted by ™ᶆʘᶁʘ™ View Post
    only 50 ppl can joint GB,, ofcourse they are the top ppl,, all off 60+,, IT'S NOT FAIR, what about other player,, just watching and hearing, omg,,,,!! we need enjoy this game too,, even we are weak,,! plz make a place more,, like a 1000 participant maybe,, so wa can enjoy this game together as guildmates,, who ever you are,,,, peace,,
    Good guilds rotate players of all BRs and levels. Usually this is done in the primary battle. Has your guild mentioned this at all?

Comment

No way. There are 2 problems with having 1000 members:
      1) Both sides will get a lag fest, and none of you would be able to move at all.
      2) There isn't even 1000 members per server. In that case, everyone would congregate at ONE guild.

If any, I think the converse should happen. Make it such that the limit to GB is 25 members.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sorry but that would make the guild battles totally unplayable. Now as to your complaint about it always being top players. Not so in every guild. Some rotate and some, like us, have whoever is online 15 minutes prior to battle is in regardless of battle rating as long as player level is 30. I kick if after five minutes in the Battle people are not joined and add whoever came on in the meantime that wants in. So if your guild is not playing fair but just playing favorites, you might want to look elsewhere for a guild.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

As KnowingEyes mentioned earlier, good guilds rotate players and give players of all levels a chance, they choose their top players only when they face a top guild.... but u need to take care of two things..
          1) U gotta ask your guild officers for this, they wont know that u wanna join if u dont ask them at all
          2) If you are not in a top guild then its more than likely that your guild members arent too serious about the guild battle as they know that they are gonna loose any way but i will skip this possibility as you said that your guild has a lot of 60+

Comment

Basically my guild also do what Serri's guild do; we give opportunity to lower level ( we even give under-30 to "taste" GB ..if your guild doesn't give you an opportunity to participate maybe you should move to another guild; just maybe.
            Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Good guilds rotate players of all BRs and levels. Usually this is done in the primary battle. Has your guild mentioned this at all?
              Not disagreeing with u or anything, but the new 8 guilds per war may make it hard for some guilds to rotate players. Before, when it was 16, u would always be paired up with an inactive guild that u could have ur lower br members join to get honor, now with 8, ull always be up against a guild that woulld be hard for u to win with out all of urs strong members.

Well putting this aside, what my guild does is hold a first come first serve policy, first once on for guild battle, gets in regardless of br. And to make it fair to those who dont come in at time, we have a no afking policy, if u afk, ur kicked from the current guild battle to make room for someone else.

Comment

Working...
              X