Astral choices for Archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral choices for Archers

K I have pristine force/ pristine sniper/ pristine pdef/ purple Mdef.... So I have 7k star points though... Should I buy Enhanced determination or Pristine will power? I am lvl 44*
    Last edited by Jarenm; 03-12-2013, 12:56 AM. Reason: Sleepy typing

ED is good for the boost to crit damage,..... but PWp is very nice for the catacombs ....... I will be using ED at level 60 cos I have Pristine willpower now...
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So no determination, Should I be saving for an enhanced determination at lvl 50+ or?

Comment

I am a middle of the road casher archer, that is built for catacombs, dungeons and leaning on my bow, chatting up the lady mages... I would ask around and read threads etc, and get other opinions and points of view cos what works for me, may not work for you....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i'd defo go with enhanced determination as an archer! u can get the orange mdef at a later date seeing as u have a purple already

Comment

I'm pretty sure determination is more worthwhile it will make you more gold and daru on the bosses especially with the new patch.
            Server 92- King
            Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

I own the world boss in my server so I went with Enhanced determination after kinda reflecting on it over night. The damage boost is too good to pass up but I kept my purple mage defence for catacombs

Comment

Enhanced determination is critical for virtually every archer. Your job is to be a DD. This astral helps you accomplish this - and quite nicely.

Comment

I choose Determination first, since it'll boost your crit damage and it's a nice thing. You cannot get a gem or stat or anything like that to compensate Determination astral.

Personally, I have a blue willpower level 5 at your level and I went to level 70 before I have gold will power.

So in conclusion: exchange determination, use mdef gem, then when you get to 50, exchange will power.

Comment

Get Deter. Why? Because you can always use purple mdef, it is note a rly big difference, maybe 150 or so mdef here and there. Determination however will help you in every aspect, mdef only against magics.
                    P.S: with determination u can make faster cash and get that mdef fast:P

Comment

I also vote for Enhanced Determination because you will be making more money and daru from the World Boss events, which then means you can invest that gold in more astrals or probably better guild skills which then increases for example your defense which can act as a substitute of not having the MDEF
                      at the same time the troops are getting stronger because you are getting more daru also

and also when i check successful archers the combination of PATK and +criticals and +more critical damage is very often used.

hope that helped

Comment

Working...
                      X