Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Divine Altar- Need more information plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Altar- Need more information plz

Hey guys. Here's the sitch.

While doing divine altar I have noticed a few things/differences. The first time I did altar we got to lvl 6, 2nd time lvl6, 3rd time lvl 7 ,4th time lvl 7 and the 5th time lvl 7. I then moved to a new guild because of a server merge and we have been getting only to lvl 6 all the time. I was the Guild Master of my previous guild and I would always ask for any assistants who are not in battle to use time freeze at level 6. This method would normally get us to level 7; however, while using time freeze we would still lose altar hp. We are now told that freeze does not work. I believe it does but there may be monsters at the altar that can't move but can still attack altar OR maybe if someone attacks a frozen monster and dies then maybe the monster can then keep walking.

In my new guild while doing altar we would have almost double the numbers of my old guild in the divine altar(old guild= 33, new guild 50-60(these numbers are the average participants per divine altar)). In my new guild we would only make it to lvl 6. Strange, I thought that with more members we could easily make it to level 12 or something. Now making it only to level 6 in the new guild could have been affected by these factors: More players = more enemies OR that we unlock altar in the new guild by paying 200K contributions as opposed to my old guild only paying 50K contributions, thus producing more monsters. I was stingy when it came to spending guild contributions on anything but territory upgrades.

While playing Divine altar I noticed that the altar health would go down as soon as wave 6 started. I always wondered why that would happen. I thought maybe some monsters spawned at the altar, then I thought, nah... can't be right. Then I had the idea that people were dying to the monsters right in front of the altar while wave 5 was just finishing. I questioned the guild as to who was dying and got no response saying that they died(of course some poeple died tho). Then I had a thought that maybe the monsters from wave 5 disappear and health is taken away from the tower per monster left from wave 5(possibility, but not likely). Then this last idea came to mind maybe having slowers was a bad idea(slowers=weaker player attacking monsters to slow them down for the higher level plars), maybe when the slowers were killed by the monsters health is deducted from the altar.

These are just ideas that i am throwing around so i can better understand the Divine altar, maybe a moderator can correct me or a gm.

Todays points:
    • Time freeze may not work yet
    • monsters might be able to walk if they kill a player while time frozen
    • More player might not always be a better option
    • The 200K cont option might spawn more enemies
    • Monsters may spawn at altar on wave 6
    • Slowers might not be a good option
    • Monsters that are time frozen in front of the altar may still attack the altar
    • NEW NOTE* Monsters that spawn after Time freeze activates may still be able to move
    • NEW NOTE* Might be a good idea to have players scatterred near spawn and throughout the lane, rather than just being concentrated on th spawn point
    • The person who made this post is silly should just be quiet
    • NEW NOTE* I noticed that i got the same rewards for 50k and 200k contributions

Plz post up some ideas and facts about the divine altar here

* More entrants will increase the spawn amount. We messed with this to get to level 10.
    * Having players stand in the spawn area may make the new spawn considerably closer. GM/AGM ensures this to be the case (or common sense).
    * Though I am unsure of this, final rewards seem to be the same for most of the levels. Case in point, level 5 on normal equals level 10 (3 shadow crystals and 3K Kyanite). So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
      • The person who made this post is silly should just be quiet
      Did you write that yourself? I don't get it...

Anywho, I'm sorry but I can't really answer any of your questions. Although I do remember one incident during my guild's altar where right at the beginning of a wave the health dropped quite a bit, and we didn't know why. Most likely another glitch.

I also do recommend you keep "slowers" scattered throughout the area, not just the spawn or at the Altar itself. And it's best that the high level players always fight the seditionists, since a low-level player would get killed very quickly and the time to respawn is time that player is useless as a "slower."

Sorry I'm not of much help. Hopefully more people reply here because I'm curious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        * More entrants will increase the spawn amount. We messed with this to get to level 10.
        Really? So you must have only let in a few high-level players, right? I'll have to tell my guild master about this. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
          Really? So you must have only let in a few high-level players, right? I'll have to tell my guild master about this. Thanks for the info.
          We're not sure if there's a critical lower level limit or not - but there is a very noticeable drop. Good luck trying to get everyone on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
            [*]The 200K cont option might spawn more enemies[*]Monsters may spawn at altar on wave 6[*]NEW NOTE* Monsters that spawn after Time freeze activates may still be able to move[*]NEW NOTE* I noticed that i got the same rewards for 50k and 200k contributions
            Plz post up some ideas and facts about the divine altar here
            *I think ur still doing the 50k one, not the 200k, so rewards will be the same. My guild also experienced the same thing, we merged with another guild, and when we did the alter, we were worse off then when we tried alone, and this was doing the same 50k one.
            *Dont know if this was part of the last wave or something, but one time i was near the alter when the 6th wave started and saw a monster i hadnt seen before fighting a guildie near the alter
            *I've wondered about this too. If you havent finished fighting wave 5, and wave 6 comes out and you use the freeze skill, would the monsters from wave 5 be frozen or the ones from wave 6?

Comment

Does Friendliness havan affect in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                Does Friendliness havan affect in this?
                No. .

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  * Having players stand in the spawn area may make the new spawn considerably closer. GM/AGM ensures this to be the case (or common sense).
                  * Though I am unsure of this, final rewards seem to be the same for most of the levels. Case in point, level 5 on normal equals level 10 (3 shadow crystals and 3K Kyanite). So sad.
                  True but you can recieve items from monsters and more exp from higher lvl monsters. and since there isnt a daily cap you could do this 10-100 times a day so there are benefits still to getting higher lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                    True but you can recieve items from monsters and more exp from higher lvl monsters. and since there isnt a daily cap you could do this 10-100 times a day so there are benefits still to getting higher lvl.
                    Wait, DA is once a day.

Comment

is it i nvr tried to do twice a day but i assumed since there was no cooldown located aywhere it was multiple time :P sry mis conception of info :P

Comment

Working...
                      X