Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge

Hello R2 first of all thank you for the upcoming server merge, here is the problem back when I asked about why is server 79 getting 40 leg stone when servers lower such as the ones you are merging us with got 60 leg stone. Well you are now throwing our server to the same wolves you rewarded with higher leg stones if you wont be evening the playing field. Then I wont stick around make it right and its all good as a level 60 you decided to reward me with 450 level 40 leg stone. I complained that there is no use for them when your level 60 and you definitely had a sarcastic comment well seems I was right that you would forget that as its obvious you did. That obviously puts our server at a severe disadvantage going into the upcoming server merge all I ask is that you make it right and its all good. Lets use common sense on this issue. You throw us to the wolves you will eleiminate our server you do realize that. I am also a game owner myself run off your cashers you dont have a game. Not a threat but I have the same admin tools you have as far as money spent per server and everything else. Just make it right when this server happens or you will definitely see multiple accounts go dormant rather quickly. I beg you please dont let that happen. Thank You for your prompy attention

Balls Mcgee

Uh.. yeah.. thats right
    blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

Originally posted by R26244745 View Post
      Hello R2 first of all thank you for the upcoming server merge, here is the problem back when I asked about why is server 79 getting 40 leg stone when servers lower such as the ones you are merging us with got 60 leg stone. Well you are now throwing our server to the same wolves you rewarded with higher leg stones if you wont be evening the playing field. Then I wont stick around make it right and its all good as a level 60 you decided to reward me with 450 level 40 leg stone. I complained that there is no use for them when your level 60 and you definitely had a sarcastic comment well seems I was right that you would forget that as its obvious you did. That obviously puts our server at a severe disadvantage going into the upcoming server merge all I ask is that you make it right and its all good. Lets use common sense on this issue. You throw us to the wolves you will eleiminate our server you do realize that. I am also a game owner myself run off your cashers you dont have a game. Not a threat but I have the same admin tools you have as far as money spent per server and everything else. Just make it right when this server happens or you will definitely see multiple accounts go dormant rather quickly. I beg you please dont let that happen. Thank You for your prompy attention

Balls Mcgee
      I laughed at the sig.

What was the sarcastic comment perchance?

Comment

It was the prize was clearly stated and if you didnt want them then you shouldnt have recharged during the event. How about that for a poke in the eye then they reward us with merging with the same servers they gave leg 60 stones too.

Comment

moving to game discussion....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

dont tell me to move to game discussion this is game discussion you gave another server a clear advantage and we are disgruntled for a reason make it right

Comment

I was posting that I was moving it to game discussion so you knew who had moved your thread from general support... you can do what you want as long as you are not breaking the rules
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                I was posting that I was moving it to game discussion so you knew who had moved your thread from general support... you can do what you want as long as you are not breaking the rules
                yes i agree with the mod, rant and whine all you want but its R2, so u cant do anything about it.
                Hope u feel better after ranting and whining
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I actually do feel better cause there is nothing that gets solved with r2 so whining in open forum seems to be only sense of resolution. mAKING A TICKET IS NOW A JOKE I tried to make a ticket since and it says you cant be found as in my character dont exist really I dont exist to make a ticket. Top 10 knight in complete whole ragged game and I dont exist to make a ticket thats about par for the course. What a wonderful game with just a little mind you just a little bit of compassion for someones point of view. I like the game but to continue to get kicked in the junk will take its toll. By the amount of posts you seem to be a mod wanna be so the fact you chimed means even less.

Back to topic You have a special promotion based upon the servers age and ranking fair enough. Then you give leg stones based on that premis ok gotcha fair enough im cool with that. Then you take those 2 servers which is the one you showed favoritism towards and you merge it with who you gave lesser rewards to and you figure thats good for competition how. you take older servers than us and merge them with even younger servers instead of maybe keeping servers that you gave the same rewards to together. You make no sense, if I even had the ability to make a ticket maybe I wouldnt even be in forum but I cant make one cause my character cant be found. Look at cross server rankings I exist dont know for how much longer though.

Comment

Originally posted by R26244745 View Post
                    I actually do feel better cause there is nothing that gets solved with r2 so whining in open forum seems to be only sense of resolution. mAKING A TICKET IS NOW A JOKE I tried to make a ticket since and it says you cant be found as in my character dont exist really I dont exist to make a ticket. Top 10 knight in complete whole ragged game and I dont exist to make a ticket thats about par for the course. What a wonderful game with just a little mind you just a little bit of compassion for someones point of view. I like the game but to continue to get kicked in the junk will take its toll. By the amount of posts you seem to be a mod wanna be so the fact you chimed means even less.

Back to topic You have a special promotion based upon the servers age and ranking fair enough. Then you give leg stones based on that premis ok gotcha fair enough im cool with that. Then you take those 2 servers which is the one you showed favoritism towards and you merge it with who you gave lesser rewards to and you figure thats good for competition how. you take older servers than us and merge them with even younger servers instead of maybe keeping servers that you gave the same rewards to together. You make no sense, if I even had the ability to make a ticket maybe I wouldnt even be in forum but I cant make one cause my character cant be found. Look at cross server rankings I exist dont know for how much longer though.
                    You do make a good point. There should be events upon merge to give everyone the same chance at true equalization.

Comment

Working...
                    X