Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Suggestion: Show BR in arena duel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestion: Show BR in arena duel

    Everyone knows that level means almost nothing now in Wartune; a heavy casher can very well equip his player at level n to have the same BR of a player at level n+3 or more (in reference to a normal non-casher player).

    So, in arena duel, it would be nice if the BR are also shown on those four suggested opponents so that we know how to choose.

  • #2
    Originally posted by WNewman View Post
    Everyone knows that level means almost nothing now in Wartune; a heavy casher can very well equip his player at level n to have the same BR of a player at level n+3 or more (in reference to a normal non-casher player).

    So, in arena duel, it would be nice if the BR are also shown on those four suggested opponents so that we know how to choose.
    Use your battle report feature to look at who has won/lost to you and that you have won/lost to. You can then view the player. Start learning what gear gives what stats, and who is who in your range. BR can be manipulated as well. And is not always a good indicator.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

    Comment


    • #3
      For your own server this should not be a problem as over time you will get a good idea of the strength of the players. Check the friends list, rankings from previous day to get somewhat of an indication, as well as what was said above.

      For other servers you can see the BR of players but not the gear in battlegrounds when you try to view them through the rankings. For arena it doesn't make a difference as you don't choose whom you fight. Though sometimes I am curious as to the br of some of the players I run up against.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would like to see if a player is wearing pots and/or scrolls and what level they are...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #5
          br should not was nessery but a HP bar hade should be fun to see how mutch hp them have left. But some a chooes under Options or settings show people hp bar i know everybody dosent like it but i should love to see it.
          If man lose me close hp should be great see number how mutch him have left.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I would like to see if a player is wearing pots and/or scrolls and what level they are...

            That I also want to see the most.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


            ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


            ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


            ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


            ----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah but just imagine the lag the extra info would cause.



              Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


              Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

              Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

              Demented children don't impress me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                yeah but just imagine the lag the extra info would cause.
                fine just a box which says 'potted' or 'not potted'

                Then I'll be kinda happy watching them bounce...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah it would be nice to know when players are potted as it would bring some egos down to size a bit.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X