Transponder Scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transponder Scrolls

I didn't know we earned lvl 5 Transponder Scrolls from doing quests and I was in a hurry to get them so I used free balens to buy a lvl 5 HP Transponder Scroll early on. Then somewhere down the line I completed a quest and earned a 2nd lvl 5 HP Transponder Scroll worth 1,500 gold.

I haven't sold it yet but was wondering if there could be a way to trade it to get my free balens back or maybe have an option to spend more balens to upgrade it for a higher level (maybe even a different type) transponder scroll.

Small inconvenience maybe but also slightly frustrating as I didn't originally find information about the rewards we get from completing certain quests.

I know you get some of the Transposer Scrolls from doing the Void MP. You won't get the balens back though I can tell you that.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-12-2013, 10:25 PM. Reason: Hahaha Kit is right...just goes to show what I know :P
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

pssst... transposer ...... a transponder is a location beacon lol
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechwarrior View Post
        I didn't know we earned lvl 5 Transponder Scrolls from doing quests and I was in a hurry to get them so I used free balens to buy a lvl 5 HP Transponder Scroll early on. Then somewhere down the line I completed a quest and earned a 2nd lvl 5 HP Transponder Scroll worth 1,500 gold.

I haven't sold it yet but was wondering if there could be a way to trade it to get my free balens back or maybe have an option to spend more balens to upgrade it for a higher level (maybe even a different type) transponder scroll.

Small inconvenience maybe but also slightly frustrating as I didn't originally find information about the rewards we get from completing certain quests.
        You won't get refunds due to the following:
        1) Mistake you made because you lack information
        2) Misclicking such as training horse without using whips

Unless it is their mistake, you won't get a refund.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

you can get them all designs for free, lvl 6,7,8 can you get frome Necro after you finnish lvl 100 cata if you are relly lucky
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            you can get them all designs for free, lvl 6,7,8 can you get frome Necro after you finnish lvl 100 cata if you are relly lucky
            Is that confirmed? I get unscheduled drops very rarely from Tormented.

Comment

Working...
            X