Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

Guys Please don't stop giving maintenance every week

before the patch 1.5 we didn't have maintenance for 1 month and then suddenly we got the patch and wala we got lag
    please don't do that

we need maintenance every week without any delay or any set backs

a fixed and organized maintenance is necessary

i know its hard for the devs too but still its a absolute need

just look at the lag and the bugs its almost impossible to play if u don't have a good computer and as great net

even i am lagging and my usual lag rate is very very low

Please for the sake of the players don't skip maintenance its the most important thing
    also before doing a patch please run a small maintenance on the servers especially the old and highly populated servers for a little check up and then run the update patches

its just a small suggestion please take into consideration

THANK U
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Hello!

To say my word as I would like the maintenance is done regularly to towers and not anyhow when the mood takes you, it's really painful ... (to be polite)

So I know you are a small group creator as the greater part of the small MMO, but it is not a reason to want to be forgetting the main! PLAYERS! park that I still remember that players = customers = money to run the game, so a little bit of respect we would not be negligible, ok.

The creator and forget their place especially we forget, players sum games main factor.

Thank you in advance for your effort and price into account this message.

Comment

Originally posted by Siskange View Post
      Hello!

To say my word as I would like the maintenance is done regularly to towers and not anyhow when the mood takes you, it's really painful ... (to be polite)

So I know you are a small group creator as the greater part of the small MMO, but it is not a reason to want to be forgetting the main! PLAYERS! park that I still remember that players = customers = money to run the game, so a little bit of respect we would not be negligible, ok.

The creator and forget their place especially we forget, players sum games main factor.

Thank you in advance for your effort and price into account this message.

ok
      1. i am a player just like u

2.this is a suggestion

3. respect for what?

i am merely asking that r2games DO NOT stop giving maintenance since a week without maintenance = a week filled with bugs and lags
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X