No announcement yet.

In which event is knight op?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys Im not talking about build -_- my build works for me. The only problem for me is the events where archer and mages get more than knights. Im saving daru for the new
    troops but only gathered 25M while others got over 60M so far. I just want 1 event where knights are OP without lame rewards.

Comment

*kinda stolen from someone else this evening - a certain robot to be sure*

Originally posted by SirNight View Post
      I'm wondering in what event knights are op. So I can focus on that event.
      Knights are OP in all events when there are no archers or mages.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Knights are behind in events. Well geared knights perform very well in arena though and offer a good tank for 2 mages in there. As said above they perform very well in guild battle for the reasons mentioned above.

Archers on the other hand are overpowered in events. Weaker in arena and guild battle but overpowered in necropolis and world boss. They also do very well in crypts though not quite as good as mages but as others have said everyone is getting level 100 down by 55 gear so a moot point. In the 60 dungeons they are very much required as well and the best combo is 2 or 3 archers in demon temple.
        Last edited by R24877577; 03-12-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Sorry but knights are scary when they are really leveled, very tough bones to kill

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
            My troops give me a nice buffer. I am able to clear out their troops before mine are dead, which gives me several extra rounds of damage.

But then again, maybe all knights around my br on my server are bad? Seems unlikely since it's easy to make a decently built knight (and they do have the br to match).
            Well, what level are you and what BR and level are the knights? And are they using Will Destroyer? Knights don't actually get enough skill points to utilize their best toys until lv55 or so IIRC

Still, the fact that you get a few extra turns before your troops are dead means they can't possibly be very good knights. At high end play, all troops should be dead within the first 4 turns regardless of class.
            Last edited by TiamatRoar; 03-12-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

so your point is if knight' troops are wiped out before they can clean up the opponent's troops, that knight is not good knight???!!!
              if your statement is true, NO knight can be a good knight.
              knights' troops always got ***** within 2 rounds when facing mages and archers, so you call them idiots?
              Besides, the 2*pdef new troops are coming out, I strongly doubt knights are able to killed enemy's troop in 4 rounds.
              Come on! focus on your noobish mage, keep spamming aoe, don't bullsh*t here.

Originally posted by TiamatRoar View Post
              Well, what level are you and what BR and level are the knights? And are they using Will Destroyer? Knights don't actually get enough skill points to utilize their best toys until lv55 or so IIRC

Still, the fact that you get a few extra turns before your troops are dead means they can't possibly be very good knights. At high end play, all troops should be dead within the first 4 turns regardless of class.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                Sorry but knights are scary when they are really leveled, very tough bones to kill
                I agree s90 crusader is not too bad
                ladyfabulous is also not too lousy too
                gartergirl is quite nice to behold.
                Just need to spend a bit of the salary to get stables to lvl 4 and soul engraving to 30 like crusader of s90.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

lvl4 stables is hardly a "bit" of most salaries. Even for those with disposable income out their ears, it takes a special breed to think that 5 or 6k br is worth as much as a top of the line computer, or a new 4k TV, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
                    lvl4 stables is hardly a "bit" of most salaries. Even for those with disposable income out their ears, it takes a special breed to think that 5 or 6k br is worth as much as a top of the line computer, or a new 4k TV, etc.
                    well that's the amt knights have to pay to be comparable to an avg archer and mage

Comment

Knights own in pvp, and arena. 50k br knight beats 50k br mage / archer

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
                        50k br 3 hits 50k br knight. It depends on seal lvl skill build and alot of stuffs,
                        generally 50k br mage eats 50k br knights alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
                          We don't own anything. Mages usually pop us into oblivion.

What other events do we fare well?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            I actually choked (laughing) when I saw this.
                            There are actually other options?
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                              so your point is if knight' troops are wiped out before they can clean up the opponent's troops, that knight is not good knight???!!!
                              if your statement is true, NO knight can be a good knight.
                              knights' troops always got ***** within 2 rounds when facing mages and archers, so you call them idiots?
                              Besides, the 2*pdef new troops are coming out, I strongly doubt knights are able to killed enemy's troop in 4 rounds.
                              Come on! focus on your noobish mage, keep spamming aoe, don't bullsh*t here.

I'm a knight. This discussion is over. You clearly can't read. You've failed to address a single one of my points or answer a single one of my honest questions. The only conclusion I can come to from your MANGLING of my post's meaning is that you are lying and purposefully leaving out key facts in your original thesis in order to mislead people from the truth.
                              Last edited by TiamatRoar; 03-13-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                                I think Knights are amazing in guild battles but not sure if they actually greater than mages there now since clothes make the mages aoe just dumb.
                                Mages are better than knights there as they can AoE like crazy and can also heal their party towards the end to get their party ready for the next battle

Comment

Working...
                                X