No announcement yet.

In which event is knight op?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Your pants on, kids, I just replied to another mage's reply, why you are so mad? every 1 has right to suggest/advise in this public forum.

If you feel I am misleading ppl, can you elaborate your reason?

By the way, don't mention you are a knight again, every 1 can be Mage, archer or knight, myself also have lvl63 Mage character, although I spent more time on knight, we are just discuss about game imbalance

Originally posted by TiamatRoar View Post
    I'm a knight. This discussion is over. You clearly can't read. You've failed to address a single one of my points or answer a single one of my honest questions. The only conclusion I can come to from your MANGLING of my post's meaning is that you are lying and purposefully leaving out key facts in your original thesis in order to mislead people from the truth.
    Last edited by R25664847; 03-13-2013, 10:16 AM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by SirNight View Post
      Hey guys,

I'm wondering in what event knights are op. So I can focus on that event.
      Everyone knows that WB event is for archers (gets alot of gold and daru)
      Battlegrounds is more for mages -also archers in some cases-(gets alot of honor and pvp-points)

Becuz of the slow/low attacks -wich leads to slow victory-, knights cant be really op whitout cash.
      And dont mention knights are needed in MP, cuz archers and mages are also needed.

Alot of knights in our server stopped becuz of it and they started a new account (as mage or archer ofcourse) on new servers.
      I feel kinda left out.

Thats why I ask help so I wont quite either.
      (And I prefer ppl who has knight-account to respond)
      arena is our op. i have a night, lvl 52 atm. just put your big strong wall *** in front of a mix of archers, and mage's set up your shield, rev damage, and watch the people fall, bro be proud to be a knight. we didn't choose a class that's user friendly, we have to use real skill. that's why i love my knight.

Comment

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
        arena is our op. i have a night, lvl 52 atm. just put your big strong wall *** in front of a mix of archers, and mage's set up your shield, rev damage, and watch the people fall, bro be proud to be a knight. we didn't choose a class that's user friendly, we have to use real skill. that's why i love my knight.
        You're just 52. Rev damage is useless 55 and above fyi. Reverse damage and shield doesn't sound like real skill either.

Comment

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
          when you meet inVasian or linketong, reverse dmg and shield would seems futile against them.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Knights are good in many places such as Multi player dungeons where an archer or a mage can NEVER tank unless they are waaaaaaaay above the lvl of the multi player dungeon

knights also rule in the upcoming spire cause the bosses hit hard and without high HP and healing per block mmm and a whee bit of illusion most classes tend to fall like flies (the first few floors are easy which can be soloed but the others are hard and must be done with a party to pass the mobs)

Knights are good in high lvl tormented necropolis ( i am talking about lvl 15++) but thats ofcourse with the lvl 60 or the lvl 70 PVE legendary set

Knights are good in Divine altar heroes mode since archers and mages drop like flies in that place (need heavy tanking ability along with hard core attacks)

mmm ok thats all i can come up with for now

i will tell u if i can think of any more

these are some events where u cannot do without a knight

MPD for example

no matter how hard an archer or a mage may hit they still will never compare to knights due to the fact they don't have the 2 very important skills called apollo shield and enhanced block

in the upcoming spire u need atleast 1 knight to take the damage while the mages heal the party and make sure the archers use their skills without flaws its a absolute need unless ur above the lvl of the dungeon

In divine altar heroes mode usually the mobs hit waaaay more harder than they hit in normal mode so unless u can take the hits u can't give back the hits and kill it

yea sure archers will be on top for a couple of waves but after the 5th wave u usually see knights dominating

in the tormented necropolis speed is everything archers dominate in the first few lvls but once knights also do high lvl damage they start dominating and i am talking about all rounder knights

thats knights who block and crit and have high defense or also called balancer knighs or hybrid knights

what ever u like to call them
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Clearly ppl on here are talking out of their ***** without reading the topic of the discussion. Like I said in which EVENTS are knights op. Arena doesnt count since every class do great in arena and the reward isnt that great. Like for example in WB-event archers can get 2.2M gold/daru or more in 1day which is great for them. BG is more for mages becuz of the fast kill so they can get more honor/pvp-points. Everyone knows knights can be strong if you play it right like other classes no discussion about that. I'm almost sure that after the patch1.5 part 2 archers/mages would have way higher lvled troops than knights which will lead to unbalance. Hope they will come with something for knights.....

Comment

Apparently 1.6 has some knight love, but the details are few and far between. As you've probably guessed from all of these replies, there are no solo events that knights dominate by sheer virtue of the class's strengths (high hp and defense).

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
                  Apparently 1.6 has some knight love, but the details are few and far between. As you've probably guessed from all of these replies, there are no solo events that knights dominate by sheer virtue of the class's strengths (high hp and defense).
                  Although i have heard that 1.6 gives some love to knights i still dont know what and how its gonna give that love, does anybody know it??

Comment

Originally posted by TiamatRoar View Post
                    Well, what level are you and what BR and level are the knights? And are they using Will Destroyer? Knights don't actually get enough skill points to utilize their best toys until lv55 or so IIRC

Still, the fact that you get a few extra turns before your troops are dead means they can't possibly be very good knights. At high end play, all troops should be dead within the first 4 turns regardless of class.
                    Currently I'm level 60, 38k br. I fight a variety of knights, so... nearly all levels? Some use WD, some don't. Kinda hard to find a knight as a representative of all knights I've faced that are in equal br. I found two knights I've fought with before that are somewhat close to my br (they're at +1k br, +2k br). By no stretch of the imagination do they represent all the knights I've fought in the past.

The first knight has a little bit more BR than me, 39k at level 60. No WD. I have 2k more patk while he has 2k more pdef, 10k more hp. I didn't keep track of how long it takes for him to kill my troops, but my rough guess is 2-3 turns per troop. So 4-6 turns. For me, it takes only 1-2 turns per stack, so 2-4 turns for me. Again, rough estimate, open to random chance of my shots just targeting him instead. We're both saving for the new troops, so they're level 50 (iirc). I lost to him once in the battlegrounds when I was at 40% health where he had said he was lucky I was low so he could win. I haven't fought him since 1.5 and he now has clothes (I don't), so our fights might go differently now.

The second is less representative with 40k br at level 59 with WD. Stats are relatively the same with the first knight. Rounding it, I have 2k more patk, he has 2k more pdef but only 8k more hp. I haven't fought him as much as the first knight (or at least with troops; fought a lot in guild battles). From what I can recall, he does kill my troops faster than the first knight, but I still usually have an extra turn or so. Our fights are definitely close. I didn't keep track of actual win-lose scores, but I feel it's 50-50, maybe even 40-60. Most of the time, win/lose by one attack. Like the first knight, I haven't fought him since 1.5 and he also has clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      Knights are good in many places such as Multi player dungeons where an archer or a mage can NEVER tank unless they are waaaaaaaay above the lvl of the multi player dungeon

knights also rule in the upcoming spire cause the bosses hit hard and without high HP and healing per block mmm and a whee bit of illusion most classes tend to fall like flies (the first few floors are easy which can be soloed but the others are hard and must be done with a party to pass the mobs)

Knights are good in high lvl tormented necropolis ( i am talking about lvl 15++) but thats ofcourse with the lvl 60 or the lvl 70 PVE legendary set

Knights are good in Divine altar heroes mode since archers and mages drop like flies in that place (need heavy tanking ability along with hard core attacks)

mmm ok thats all i can come up with for now

i will tell u if i can think of any more

these are some events where u cannot do without a knight

MPD for example

no matter how hard an archer or a mage may hit they still will never compare to knights due to the fact they don't have the 2 very important skills called apollo shield and enhanced block

in the upcoming spire u need atleast 1 knight to take the damage while the mages heal the party and make sure the archers use their skills without flaws its a absolute need unless ur above the lvl of the dungeon

In divine altar heroes mode usually the mobs hit waaaay more harder than they hit in normal mode so unless u can take the hits u can't give back the hits and kill it

yea sure archers will be on top for a couple of waves but after the 5th wave u usually see knights dominating

in the tormented necropolis speed is everything archers dominate in the first few lvls but once knights also do high lvl damage they start dominating and i am talking about all rounder knights

thats knights who block and crit and have high defense or also called balancer knighs or hybrid knights

what ever u like to call them
                      Hyo, no. Please don't. I understand you've been around for awhile but you also proudly claim you are a free player. Things change if you become a casher.

If non-knight players that cash a fair amount want to MPD, a tank isn't necessary. It happens all the time. 2 archers + 2 mages + redundancy = win.

Do you have any proof that knights do well at spire? It's not even here yet and unless you have CHN posts from players complaining about that (pre 1.6), I can't take your word here.

Again, how do you know that Tormented 15+ is ruled by knights? It's 10 shots at love and then pain. We do not compare DPS wise here. Proof?

Yes, we love our enhanced block (a smidge less nowadays and a little less again when the 3K heal 'nerf' comes [@ 75K HP]) but events center around DPS. That is our issue.

Comment

Why always whine about who is the strongest class and knights always sucks... This is just a game and we dont play to be the strongest but we play to have fun... So I guess just have fun in playing rather than making this game as your real life... Improve your real life so that you could all have good income in work to have more cash to spend in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                          Why always whine about who is the strongest class and knights always sucks... This is just a game and we dont play to be the strongest but we play to have fun... So I guess just have fun in playing rather than making this game as your real life... Improve your real life so that you could all have good income in work to have more cash to spend in the game...
                          yeah i agree, if u have a good job u can make yr knight strong
                          like s90 crusader or s1 garter girl or s40 nahmira.
                          or s1 shirokane.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by PureSpite160 View Post
                            knights are top models,the most sexy characters;
                            *laugh*..I really laugh my *** off on this..LOLOLOL... (agree, especially male char)

Comment

Working...
                            X