Guild Mute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Mute

Ok I think the the leaders in the guild should be able to mute certain players in the guild from communicating in the guild chat. Here's my reason. Check the image I attached to this thread. Um this person is begging to be kicked. Being rude to everyone and spamming our guild chat. They want to clan hop that obvious cause they can join instantly from getting kicked from guild. So I think that something should be done.

So like I said that the guild leaders should be able to mute players from guild chat instead of listening to something like that.

Anyways please let me know what you think of this idea. Thanks.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Oooh, I'd love to shut some ppl up! ^_^
    But maybe instead of muting them (who gives you the right to do that?), how about expanding the blacklisting where you don't see any posts made by said person? Then it's under your control, and you don't limit the other person.

Comment

Not seeing the point of the suggestion. The person is spamming. begging to be kicked being rude to force themselves to be kicked.. If they want to leave so bad there is the leave button. They can learn how to use it and suffer the 24hr CD on joining another guild like the rest of us did. Just cause they want to be kicked and then to join another guild right away that's what you can guild hopping and in the games I play you get kicked or leave you have wait 24hrs regardless you leave or get kicked. This should be the same way here. Anyways the idea for the guild mute is to prevent player to spam in guild chat so they can't go in bother other people and try to force a kick. I just don't like guild hoppers it just a cheat to me.
      ImmortalSoul: S9
      Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
        Not seeing the point of the suggestion.
        Do you mean me??

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
        Anyways the idea for the guild mute is to prevent player to spam in guild chat so they can't go in bother other people and try to force a kick. I just don't like guild hoppers it just a cheat to me.
        That's why I made my suggestion, so people have the control in their own hands if they want to see this spamming or not. Who are you to decide what the rest of your guild sees? Lots might not mind, others might want to join in, others might want to give a reply... and you want to cut off communication? I think everyone should decide that for him/herself.

Comment

Just boot them. Who cares if you keep them from having a 24hr cooldown. If players want to leave then just kick.

Comment

Just let them go. Its very small and childish to hold ppl hostage to the cd. Create an atmosphere no wants to leave instead.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Just boot them. Who cares if you keep them from having a 24hr cooldown. If players want to leave then just kick.
              ... because it's an exploit.

Originally posted by R25457277 View Post
              Just let them go. Its very small and childish to hold ppl hostage to the cd. Create an atmosphere no wants to leave instead.
              Hold hostage? If you believe a 24 hour cooldown is holding hostage, then you won't like some other aspects of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R25457277 View Post
                and it's very rude for someone to join a guild stay awhile using your guild stuff and participating in guild battle then just want to leave like that. You should already have the choice of guild you want to go in right away. Guild hopping is annoying and just rude.

Comment

yea, I'd rather have the blacklist feature really mutes someone. Sometimes it's funny to see drunk ppl, sometimes not when the others don't understand what's going on
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Guess I'm on team "kick em". There is a variety of reasons they may want to go. I wouldn't even want to be in a guild that seeks to punish those that don't want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                      Guess I'm on team "kick em". There is a variety of reasons they may want to go. I wouldn't even want to be in a guild that seeks to punish those that don't want to be there.
                      Me too. When ppl asked to be kicked, I ask for a reason. Someone gave a reason "I am going to quit the game" to which I said to just up and leave since the CD won't bother them. But if someone really doesn't feel at home in a guild (which is very well possible), why not asked to be kicked and then kick said person? I don't see how that's an exploit.

Kicking members so they can help another guild win GBs - *that*'s an exploit. But to let someone go because (s)he might be happier in another guild, I'll gladly kick them. We're all trying to find a guild we feel comfortable in, anyway.

Comment

i never check guild chat before is Altar or GB.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                        X