Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is battleground during the World Boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is battleground during the World Boss?

I play on server 13, and since the patch, battleground takes place during the 22:00 world boss. Can you please fix this, as I'm sure I'm not the only one frustrated with this. Prior to the patch the battleground took place from 21:00-22:00 prior to the world boss. This time slot is currently empty.

Maybe it's not the same for everyone, but I work during the day, so I can only play after 17:00. So it's fine and dandy that you have several battleground opportunities from 13:00-16:00, but that does nothing for players who can only play in the evening.

This is an east coast server, the event times should reflect that. It doesn't make sense, that the only battleground i can participate in is from 23:00-23:30.

My particular situation aside (although I'm sure many people are in a similar situation), it really should be blatantly obvious that you shouldn't hold the battleground during the world boss.

Please fix this.

ok,... if you could change the times, what do you want them changed to ? and i am asking that, as too many people want change but they have no idea what possible alternatives are valuable
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Suggestion: Put them back to half hour rotation. This would be very viable.

Comment

16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:30 are all time slots with no events scheduled currently.

If it has to overlap an event I would mind it less during arena hours 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, but I don't see why it has to overlap anything.

Basically any time slot but world boss or guild battle.

Comment

ok.... what about guild events such as the guild tree,devine altar, plus players catacomb, solo dungeons, multi player dungeons and two hour altar of ennoblement...... those have to be considered for the players as well

the majority of the issue is how do you have the different events for the players to do, while leaving time for guilds and players dailies.... and we have more events coming, that are going to have to be slotted in some where.....

its impossible to create a working situation that is going to keep players happy so what is done, is for the majority....

Comment

Half hour rotation would eliminate the issue - at least for the current 5x setup. I understand there might have been a drive to a full hour timeslot so that the double honor scroll can't be cheesed an extra minute or two for a second BG but still, this would create no extra problems.

Use the current lineup of hours: 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00.
            Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-12-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              ok.... what about guild events such as the guild tree,devine altar, plus players catacomb, solo dungeons, multi player dungeons and two hour altar of ennoblement...... those have to be considered for the players as well

the majority of the issue is how do you have the different events for the players to do, while leaving time for guilds and players dailies.... and we have more events coming, that are going to have to be slotted in some where.....

its impossible to create a working situation that is going to keep players happy so what is done, is for the majority....
              yeah i agree, with the mod, u play the game, u try to adjust your time to the game, if majority did not say anything, it means they have adjusted to it, so can u too.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Hi Kitwritten

Why cant we have the old BG and WB time back? Meaning Guild Battle at 20:00, Battle Ground at 21:00, and last WB at 22:00?

Comment

Call me pessimistic, but I really feel they removed back-to-back BG's in order to force double consumption of pots and/or keep Double Honor scrolls from overlapping those first few minutes of the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    yeah i agree, with the mod, u play the game, u try to adjust your time to the game, if majority did not say anything, it means they have adjusted to it, so can u too.

lol call me kit.... lol

the majority of players will never say anything.... about 1% of the total players will post on the forums so it comes down to a numbers game and thats something that happens behind the scenes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      ok,... if you could change the times, what do you want them changed to ? and i am asking that, as too many people want change but they have no idea what possible alternatives are valuable
                      Put it back at the old time, following guild battle. This has been complained about regularly since S1 and the other unfortunates got it rolled out to them as guinea pigs
                      ♥Hell♥
                      Sybian
                      S1 - VictisHNR
                      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

I do not see the problem. I went to world boss and then to BG. The WB only takes a few minutes.

Comment

moving to game discussion

Comment

Originally posted by RobSoult View Post
                            I do not see the problem. I went to world boss and then to BG. The WB only takes a few minutes.
                            This will change. As your server nukes the WB under a set amount of time (~10 minutes?), the WB HP will increase. This will in turn stall out your "quick rush" to the accompanying BG.

On our server, we get around 9 minutes of time at the specified BG.

Comment

Originally posted by RobSoult View Post
                              Yes, you can just participate in WB 1 round, then go for BG. It's not a matter of any individual person or server is it? We would like to change in order for everyone to participate fully in all the event possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X