• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VOTE] 24/7 Cross-Sever Arena

Agree with this ideas? Vote yes √
    Not agree? Good reason: ....
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

No cause it would spread the activity too thin and as a result groups fighting each other would be quite far off br and level. At least this is what I would imagine to be the case.

Comment

No. Then there's a high possibility that you're the only one in BG.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm running for mayor in Balenor. Free carting for EVERYONE!

Comment

24/7 everything! GA, World boss, BG, GB, etc. Now that be really messed up.

Comment

No, because of this:
            Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
            No cause it would spread the activity too thin and as a result groups fighting each other would be quite far off br and level. At least this is what I would imagine to be the case.

Comment

I am inclined to agree with the others... there is not really enuf players to support such a move
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yes arena should be 24/7 but still 30 attempts, is one lesser content man can missing now becouse of works.
                And give more content to let people play wen them self have time should be great.

is still Cross-side so i think man should get a match what ever time man play.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  24/7 everything! GA, World boss, BG, GB, etc. Now that be really messed up.
                  hmm, I get the others, but i wouldnt mind the wb being all day. A lot people can only make 1 or 2 wb a day. Of course there should be a limit on how many turns u can atk the wb, like 30 a day. And for those that would complain about losing the top 3 rewards, just give it out at the end of the day, the top 3 people who did the most damage all day get the prize. WB really has a lot of pottential if they actually worked to improve it.

And as for the main topic of the thread, im with everyone else, making it 24/7 would be a bad idea because people would get on to try it when there really isnt that many teams out there to fight. What i would suggest is to break the current arena time that is 2hrs long, and break it into 2 1 hr long arena time. That way, if r2 does it right, there can be an arena every 8 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    is still Cross-side so i think man should get a match what ever time man play.
                    That would only work if the cross-server idea is worldwide. But it's roughly based on timezone. So you will have lots of moments where there's hardly anyone online, the system does want to match you up and searches for the closest match possible, and you as a level 40 will end up facing a 60+ team. Fun for all... :/

Comment

Cross server Arena is a

TIMED EVENT which only happens once or twice in a day

if it turns 24/7 then it will not be a TIMED EVENT instead it would become just a chore

same goes for World boss, Cross server battleground and Guild battle
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                      X