Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet again, stiffed by an event before it even starts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet again, stiffed by an event before it even starts.

Easter Egg hunt ... I did the math.

Even if you complete every activity every day for the full period, the most eggs you can collect are :-

88 for F2P (free players)
    166 for P2P (cashers)

So don't hold your breath for getting a full clothing set with this - the best a non-casher will achieve is one piece, and cashers 2 pieces.
    Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
    NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Veni, vermini, vomui

one piece for non cashers, may be one piece more than most of them will ever have..... its not much, but its a step in the right direction
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Wow, R2 actually gonna give 1 clothing item for free. Thats new since all they see is $$$

Comment

They throw bone. After all that player quits after balen only pig and clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
          Easter Egg hunt ... I did the math.

Even if you complete every activity every day for the full period, the most eggs you can collect are :-

88 for F2P (free players)
          166 for P2P (cashers)

So don't hold your breath for getting a full clothing set with this - the best a non-casher will achieve is one piece, and cashers 2 pieces.
          A cashier is paying something for gold and daru alchemy. Shouldn't they get more?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

^A kick in a teeth for free sounds good? ;v

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
              ^A kick in a teeth for free sounds good? ;v
              Come and try to give me one. My little cashing, seriously OP'ed little mage will teach you a lesson or two.

Comment

Seems my maths are messed up as I find that as free player should get around 300eggs (please see my calculation bellow)

Event from 14.03 to 12.04 - about 30 days

Actions per day:
                -Bounty Quest Bonus Booty - 2egg
                -Hero's Call - 2egg
                -Dungeon Slayer! - 2egg
                -Shoot for the Stars! - 2egg
                -Warrior's Training - 2egg

Total of 10 eggs a day

Please correct me if I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Come and try to give me one. My little cashing, seriously OP'ed little mage will teach you a lesson or two.
                  Come at me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ando82 View Post
                    Seems my maths are messed up as I find that as free player should get around 300eggs (please see my calculation bellow)

Event from 14.03 to 12.04 - about 30 days

Actions per day:
                    -Bounty Quest Bonus Booty - 2egg
                    -Hero's Call - 2egg
                    -Dungeon Slayer! - 2egg
                    -Shoot for the Stars! - 2egg
                    -Warrior's Training - 2egg

Total of 10 eggs a day

Please correct me if I am wrong
                    None of the activities last for 30 days though. So your maths are definitely a little messed up

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                      Come at me bro.
                      Sis, "bro"...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        None of the activities last for 30 days though. So your maths are definitely a little messed up
                        How long should we expect the event to last? 175 eggs would be needed to get the set of clothes (15 additional rage to start with )

Comment

Yup, your maths IS messed up, because you're assuming all those events run simultaneously throughout the entire period. Check the dates for each of them once again, and you will see.
                          So this is what it actually looks like, for non-cash players:

Bounty Quest Bonus Booty - 2eggs x 9 days = 18 eggs
                          Hero's Call - 2eggs x 9 days = 18 eggs
                          Dungeon Slayer! - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs
                          Shoot for the Stars! - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs
                          Warrior's Training - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs

This brings us to a grand total of 84 eggs, which is actually even less than the initial post in this thread had. I might have overlooked something, so feel free to correct me this time. But it is sure as heck not going to get you 300 eggs, no matter what.

As an aside, I can't wait to try my hand at those clover boxes. I'm not interested in the clothing, so I think I'll exchange the eggs for gold and daru.

Originally posted by ando82 View Post
                          Last edited by GreyKittehMage; 03-13-2013, 07:02 AM.
                          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

I don't see a problem. 2:1 ratio isn't bad at all (P2P:F2P).
                            Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-13-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
                              Yup, your maths IS messed up, because you're assuming all those events run simultaneously throughout the entire period. Check the dates for each of them once again, and you will see.
                              So this is what it actually looks like, for non-cash players:

Bounty Quest Bonus Booty - 2eggs x 9 days = 18 eggs
                              Hero's Call - 2eggs x 9 days = 18 eggs
                              Dungeon Slayer! - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs
                              Shoot for the Stars! - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs
                              Warrior's Training - 2eggs x 8 days = 16 eggs

This brings us to a grand total of 84 eggs, which is actually even less than the initial post in this thread had. I might have overlooked something, so feel free to correct me this time. But it is sure as heck not going to get you 300 eggs, no matter what.

As an aside, I can't wait to try my hand at those clover boxes. I'm not interested in the clothing, so I think I'll exchange the eggs for gold and daru.
                              Now I've seen the dates ... Also the four leaf clovers are for very lucky cashers

Comment

Working...
                              X