Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet again, stiffed by an event before it even starts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They havent updated the events yet, although its 14th my server. I guess they want us to sleep. Or they update events after 5 am game time?

Comment

lets all file a ticket and tell r2 for stop giving free ballen items.... lol.. just enjoy the free items that they give you.. and if you dont like it..leave the game find another one.. move on... its not the end...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
        Hey, I'm just trying to help them from destroying their game. Never intended to be number 1, but at least let me compete. Something fundamentally wrong when people point out what's wrong and your advice is for them to play a different game.

Interesting view on free players. Taking your argument, cashers are worse: "i haz no skillz or brainz 2 win 4 rel. r2 i giv u moniez mak me best in game k? ono i died agin i dnt ned 2get beter i jus ned 2 giv r2 mor monez"
        You do know that there is really no skill involved in this game right? All it is is just clicking buttons basically. If this game was totally free and no one spent a dime. You will see that everyone will win and lose the same amount of times. Just bc this isn't like a moba where skill is involved. Any age can play this game and pick it up right off the bat. As long you know how to use the pc you can be "skillful" in this game. What makes the "pros" be "pros" is the amount of money in the game. This game in order to be good at you need money in it. Otherwise everyone will be the same.

Comment

What's destroying the game is people think they should get a top rated game for free. Imagine they put everything out there for free and make up the cost by you having to watch a 2 minute commercial pop up before every event, campaign, action you do. Now, you would complain about that inconvenience. Nothing in life is free. Those paying for the goodies are compensated and make it possible for you to play the game for free. Stop complaining and focus on making your toon the strongest most bad A$$ one on your server. I am a moderate casher, and I do the best with what I have. I see non cashers who are very strong and play smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            You do know that there is really no skill involved in this game right? All it is is just clicking buttons basically. If this game was totally free and no one spent a dime. You will see that everyone will win and lose the same amount of times. Just bc this isn't like a moba where skill is involved. Any age can play this game and pick it up right off the bat. As long you know how to use the pc you can be "skillful" in this game. What makes the "pros" be "pros" is the amount of money in the game. This game in order to be good at you need money in it. Otherwise everyone will be the same.
            Well said.

For some reason, people really think that players who "bought" power aren't skillful. LOL.
            Some even wanted "WB" announcement to distinguish between balening and non-balening.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Well said.

For some reason, people really think that players who "bought" power aren't skillful. LOL.
              Some even wanted "WB" announcement to distinguish between balening and non-balening.
              Maybe have them distinguish a player by how many hours bracket he plays a day too.
              Last edited by R21577189; 03-13-2013, 08:28 PM.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                I think you completely missed the point. I was mirroring his distorted view of the free players with a distorted view of the cashers. If you have any disagreements with the "casher's view", you should equally have problems with his presented free player's view.

Comment

What, why are you complaining??!

This is great for me! One free item of clothing and I would still have about 20 eggs extra- which means if I miss a day due to college I won't be screwed out of my clothing item.

Come on, the next event might be similar. Slowly but surely we'll get our clothing and even out. If they gave all 4 pieces in one event, cashers would be very angry, and I totally understand that since most have already spent tons on their clothing.

Be patient and thankful. This event is pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                    What's destroying the game is people think they should get a top rated game for free. Imagine they put everything out there for free and make up the cost by you having to watch a 2 minute commercial pop up before every event, campaign, action you do. Now, you would complain about that inconvenience. Nothing in life is free. Those paying for the goodies are compensated and make it possible for you to play the game for free. Stop complaining and focus on making your toon the strongest most bad A$$ one on your server. I am a moderate casher, and I do the best with what I have. I see non cashers who are very strong and play smart.
                    This game is what it is because of the free players, not in spite of the free players. You're a moderate casher, but how much would you have paid if you were the only person playing the game? Or even if there were 100 people playing the game? Probably not much.

For the record, there are several top rated games, completely for free. You could actually become the strongest player in those games without spending a single cent.

Comment

Because it's not a free player friendly event. Free players need the clothing to remain competitive with the cashers. Only one piece doesn't cut it.
                      sorry to say but your kinda s2p*d...
                      permanent ban those hackers!
                      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

This game is what it is because of the free players, not in spite of the free players. You're a moderate casher, but how much would you have paid if you were the only person playing the game? Or even if there were 100 people playing the game? Probably not much.

For the record, there are several top rated games, completely for free. You could actually become the strongest player in those games without spending a single cent.

if you want to go then go. if you want to stay then stay.
                        no one is forcing you to do things you dont want to do in the 1st place..
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Name 3 of those top games that are completley free. I am sure I can tell you that you are wrong. 99% of free to play mmos are pay to win. The only one's i can really think of that arn't are LoL and Path of Exile. Yet those are totally different genres than Wartune. So you can't really compare them to this game. Besides those two games. What other games are top rated and complete free to play.

Comment

Some of the people on these forums make me lose faith in humanity... From games i have played, R2 is one hell of a generous game provider.

Comment

Kind of a bad Example, but Evony is a wargame that, provided enough time a free player can do just about the same as a pay player & the pay players don't have as large of a gap compared to this game, but the game has its own problems.

Comment

German Wartune called Demon Slayer their easter event is similar but have different events. One of them being the most wanted on US servers which is the Mount Training Quest. It gives 3 Eggs on the German servers. But they also have the Dragon Wings as part of the prizes of things you can buy in addition to the 3 clothing pieces

Comment

Working...
                                X