real strenth dosent need real money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real strenth dosent need real money

yea i saw many cashers for clothing well its pretty weak to do that its like they cant prove anything in life they're all hoping for real money its not real strength its cashed

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
    yea i saw many cashers for clothing well its pretty weak to do that its like they cant prove anything in life they're all hoping for real money its not real strength its cashed
    And what, exactly, is wrong with cashing? I wonder where this change in attitude comes from, that somehow cashing on this game is cheating or not real strength, and that it should be frowned upon... Haters gonna hate. Pathetic.

Comment

u do need money tho for everything.. and lol for real strenght.. just agame chill out.. relax have fun...

Comment

no not really it shows that you dont like ur stats thats all not hating :P

Comment

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
          no not really it shows that you dont like ur stats thats all not hating :P
          come tor ecently merge 64,83,87 and 90,lol u will be fel fun when u look a guy with lev 5 stables and its a panther blue one

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
            come tor ecently merge 64,83,87 and 90,lol u will be fel fun when u look a guy with lev 5 stables and its a panther blue one
            come see s90 crusader eat paladinrey of s64 u mean?
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              come see s90 crusader eat paladinrey of s64 u mean?
              lol tht dude can eat everything tbh...

Comment

yeah cashing for power is pretty shetty. But what can we do, they have nowhere else to let their frustration out

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                  yeah cashing for power is pretty shetty. But what can we do, they have nowhere else to let their frustration out
                  well to my understanding if someone is an estate owner, spending like this is like buying chocolates for their kids.

Comment

well to my understanding if someone is an estate owner, spending like this is like buying chocolates for their kids.
                    nice answer ,lol or maybe son of presiden in small country , or just win the loteery, so many positif or negatif posibilities tho.. heeheeheh

Comment

What's wrong with spending cash on a game? There is no shame.

If you spend money in a good restaurant, does that mean you suck in cooking? Should you feel shameful?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

chocolate wont give 'em vip tag or power ups.

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
                          nice answer ,lol or maybe son of presiden in small country , or just win the loteery, so many positif or negatif posibilities tho.. heeheeheh
                          I had a guildie who is into some oil business and had to quit at level 60+ back then due to work committment, and he was charging balens like no tommorrow, well to him the money is like peanuts.

Comment

I had a guildie who is into some oil business and had to quit at level 60+ back then due to work committment, and he was charging balens like no tommorrow, well to him the money is like peanuts.
                            yea many ppls in my server (recently merged) burn $$$ to, some burn a lil some moderate and some like monsters,lol...:O for me now... if u wanna use $$ go ahead if not then dont, but 1 thing please... stop complaining for the othrs that use $$$,lol its their money... not ours.... no matter if its their parents money, or their own money.. or they sale a dam house for ballens.. or etc etc... and dont bother asking R2 or 7 road to lower the prices.. coz they dont care.. so play if u want either ur cashing or not... just let the monster casher alones,,lol.. change game maybe like farm game.. peacefull there.. ..

and its not for u mate
                            Last edited by donatkentang; 03-13-2013, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang
                              lol go imagine ur self ,wonder what kind of english language mangler taht care about peoples money
                              Boy. you completely kill'd english. I'd go get some english education before barking.
                              Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-13-2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X