How the critical stats realy works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the critical stats realy works?

Hello, i saw a guide that said it was about 3 percent by 100 points in critical, but i disagree. I don't think it's like that or there is also a debuff against higher level player and probably higher BR.

Can someone tells me EXACLTY how crit system works? What's the formula pls?

Thx

The crit rate is a diminishing returns.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

What formula please?

Comment

nobody knows

Comment

Originally posted by Praet View Post
          What formula please?
          I don't think there's a formula for diminishing returns. The higher your crit rate gets, the more crit rate you'll need to see the same amount of % crit chance increase (as compared to lower crit rate).

For example:
          If you have 800 crit rate and add another 50, you get an extra 5% crit chance.
          If you have 1200 crit rate and add another 50, you get an extra 3% crit chance.

I dont know if linking is allowed bout this might explain it better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Comment

moving to game discussion
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
              nobody knows
              I was asking R2Games this times.

There is formula for diminishing returns someone must knows because it's a game and game are based on mathematics algorythm. The one who made the game knows how it works and i'm asking them what it's the real formula.

And there is no need to move i think it's an abuse: it's a problem with the game, a game bug because i have 2100 critical i should have 63 percent chance critical rate. But when i use an aoe spell agaisnt 6 opponents 2 times and no crit occur. That's a bug, not a game discution. Till i don't have a logical answer there is no need to move this topic from SUPPORT. Thanks
              Last edited by Praet; 03-13-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                moving to game discussion
                It's easy to move something, but this is a game bug now, not a game discution. So R2Games must answer.

Comment

It's easy to move something, but this is a game bug now, not a game discution. So R2Games must answer.
                  It's game mechanics not a bug but w/e, not trying to jump you here
                  Since you're so eager to get an answer I'll test different crit rates in the next couple days to find out if there's any coherent formula for it. I'll be back!

Comment

Maybe R2 doesnt know, u must write to 7roads of china.
                    U hire a translator at china embassy to do it then ask them to email for u to 7road in chinese.

Comment

I was asking R2Games this times.

There is formula for diminishing returns someone must knows because it's a game and game are based on mathematics algorythm. The one who made the game knows how it works and i'm asking them what it's the real formula.
                      do you know why some algo are encrypted and why many software are non open-source? you are not the only one asking this question, everyone asked this b4. the exact same question. if you'd just use some time and use the search function. if they wanted to let you know, you would have found the formula on google long ago.

So, my answer to you, "nobody knows" still stands.

And if you think you are the only one desperate to know the formula, then let me tell you, i have searched around it on chinese wartune forum and even they do not know.

Comment

As if R2 games doesn't know or doesn't have yet been asked about it. They have professionnal worker that could have asked 200 times for the truth. The real answer should be: R2Games knows the truth but keep the secret about it for some reasons maybe cashing.

I saw that fromula on the wikia: Your chance of a critical hit (1.5x?) is based on your Critical statistic. It seems to be approximately 0.04% per point in critical; the formula might be (1-0.9995^critical score)*100%.

Can someone translate to me what means the ^? please is it a multiplicative? Can you gives me an example?

Comment

nah, r2 probably doesn't know the crit formula. host company have no rights to know about the game parameters. unless 7road decides to let them know, which is not an obligation.

lots of guides u found on google about wartune are total bullshyt. they cook up formulas and ideas just so it seems like they made up a decent guide of it. and yes, im talking about the gamelytics guides about wartune too

Comment

Working...
                          X