Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S157 Guild Battle Freezed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    i think g m says it has to do with yr browser or computer, maybe try buying new computer?
    im sorry but, i have an i5 3.30GHz, 2GB ATI RADEON HD 5970, and 2 4GB mem. i have a 5MBpS internet connection speed. ive tried using opera, ie, firefox and chrome... all same laggy results (more then 5 mins delay on GB). all my softwares are updated including flashplayer (adobe). FYI all my browsers are configured to clear cash, cookies, and browsing history.
    im from asia too.

are you going to tell me to buy a new pc too, or change my internet service provider???
    this lagg thing is becoming a nuisance, please do pay more attention to this issue.

Comment

Don't label me a fanboy but you guys could elaborate a bit more. Post some PC specs, the OS/Browser you're using and be more specific on when the lag occurs.

The reason I'm asking is because this "lag/performance" issue is only occuring on my laptop, while I never experience it on my desktop. My desktop however has a less heavy operating system and has far superior specs then my laptop, so I think there's more to it then just calling it server-sided-lag :P

Laptop: Windows 8/Firefox, AMD A4-4300M 2-core, AMD 7420G Graphics, 6GB RAM.
      Desktop: Windows XP/Firefox, Amd FX8350 8-core, AMD 7850 crossfire graphics, 8GB RAM.

Coming weekend i'm going to replace my laptops harddisk with an SSD (it now has a 5400rpm HDD) and change the OS to windows XP to see if it makes any difference.

Edit:
      Originally posted by o0KATNlSS0o View Post
      im sorry but, i have an i5 3.30GHz, 2GB ATI RADEON HD 5970, and 2 4GB mem. i have a 5MBpS internet connection speed. ive tried using opera, ie, firefox and chrome... all same laggy results (more then 5 mins delay on GB). all my softwares are updated including flashplayer (adobe). FYI all my browsers are configured to clear cash, cookies, and browsing history.
      im from asia too.

are you going to tell me to buy a new pc too, or change my internet service provider???
      this lagg thing is becoming a nuisance, please do pay more attention to this issue.
      I'm curious what OS you're using? Your PC specs should be more then adequate.

What would be an idea is for R2 to share the server-specific IP adresses (if there is any), so that people can do a traceroute to see if there's any delay in the line
      Last edited by Problame; 03-14-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

yea started from s157 open i only get 1times normal GB, i hope r2 check this issue asap. its annoying much

Comment

GMs want rich dont care ppl problem need make they dumb *** *** u GMs

Comment

with today last patch flash player for mozila gotta blank screen

Comment

Working...
            X