how i can get underworld steed if the server is old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i can get underworld steed if the server is old

i want a underworld steed how can have it free... plz give some ideas or how

Better get started on those free Balen offers.

Comment

You can not get it, if server is old you need spend $200 first weaken server is new for get it.
      Prettly **** all mount should go get full time is not meant new players should miss must of all mount becouse them start play this game late and can not lvl mount to hige lvl.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        You can not get it, if server is old you need spend $200 first weaken server is new for get it.
        Prettly **** all mount should go get full time is not meant new players should miss must of all mount becouse them start play this game late and can not lvl mount to hige lvl.
        Promotion 1: First-Payment Promo!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), 14 days after the server is released.

Description: All players’ first purchase will receive a number of BONUS items, depending on the amount recharged. Check out the great bonus items below!
        $4.99 – 500 Balens: 30,000 Gold*
        $9.99 – 1000 Balens: 70,000 Gold and Major Stamina Potion x 1*
        $19.99 – 2000 Balens: 150,000 Gold, 30,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x 1, Bullhorn (Small) x 5 and *Lvl.1-3 Gem Box x 3
        $39.99 – 4000 Balens: 350,000 Gold, 60,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x 2, Soul Crystal x 50 *and Bullhorn (Small) x 10
        $99.99 – 10000 Balens: 1,000,000 Gold, 120,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x 4, Soul Crystal x 50, Mount Training Whip x 50 and Bullhorn (Small) x 25*
        $299.99 - 30000 Balens: 3,000,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Major Strength Potion x 8, *Soul Crystal x 100, Mount Training Whip x 100 Bullhorn (Small) x 100 and White Alpaca Card x1

its a white alpaca card

its not the underworld steed

the underworld steed is for balens and in some events (i doubt the events)
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

why others told me u can get the underworld steed buy buying $200 balen..

Comment

New servers was a promotion for $200 worth of balens I think. This is a new promotion for ALL servers for $500 worth of balens. People can complain of the high prices all they want but there are players purchasing it.

Comment

White alpach is change, you can get them frome market to for 1995 balans.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

but i still want underworld steed is much cooler than wildfire

Comment

Originally posted by FreakMood View Post
                  but i still want underworld steed is much cooler than wildfire
                  there is a mount which is a replica of the underworld steed which is the phantom steed and its at stable lvl 3 to make stable lvl 3 u need 51k stable EXP after stable lvl 2 ok
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X