Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client

sorry for english..
    so...Where i can find client to this game.
    I have low noteboock hp635 and game is lagging on this mashine. Lagging brouser. IE8, Firefox, Opera, Maxthone and Chrome.I update drivers, close program and nothing....lagging. If some one know how I can setting my notebook plz write here. Thx.

up up up up

Comment

many ppl have lag-issues. right now we would say, its not ur fault - if u dont play with an 10 yrs old calculator and an 56k modem. guess u allready checked too, if u have the newest version of flashplayer.

Comment

there is no client for wartune, you run wartune from a browser......... I would suggest finding a laptop or PC with better specs, as that notebook will run wartune, but its not designed as a gaming notebook, so you are going to have a lot of issues, when you run wartune....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

There is no client, it's a browser game.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Looking is parametrs HP 635.... Its not 10years calculator. And I have 100mb internet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ewgen View Post
              Looking is parametrs HP 635.... Its not 10years calculator. And I have 100mb internet.....
              My suggestion: Get a new laptop. I've checked the specifications and call tell you from my exp it's fast enough.

People really expect a Pentium 4 or something to handle this game like a champ because "it's only a browser based game" while in fact it even puts some strain on the latest hardware.
              Last edited by Problame; 03-14-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

a lil hint with net speed..... think of it like a Ferrari... it may have a top speed, but most of the time, its not the speed you are driving around at...... and the information superhighway is the same.... you may have a 100mb speed, but its not the speed your net is moving at.... and what causes most issues, is the computer can not handle the flow of info....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  and what causes most issues, is the computer can not handle the flow of info....
                  Interesting. After using different (low- and high-end) systems I already assumed the "lag" is caused by PC's that can't process the information sent back/forth fast enough.

Besides checking passable PC/Laptop specs for everyone (wich would be hell of job), Wouldn't it be an idea to make a general topic about this?

Comment

Working...
                  X