people quitting the game over summoner change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people quitting the game over summoner change

It sucks that many people are quitting the game since when they do the math it will take about 4 months to get enough stones to make a set legendary. That number is obviously different depending on how much time one has to play.

My point is that instead of making the game better, R2 are giving people more reason to quit. It is a snowball effect cause with all your friends quitting it gives others more reason to quit too.

FIX IT!

just my two cents.

what would you perfer ??? people get the stones in one week, then quit a week later, because they realise that they are still not the best on the server ?

a player that is a thinking gamer, will see the advantages shift in their favour with the changes that R2 are doing.... as the ability to outlast many of the players that could beat you, because they quit and you don't.....

you have the opportunity to play with new people, make new friends.. and become a well respected level level player........

R2 is not giving players as much of a reason to quit, as the players are using anything r2 does as a reason for them quitting when they have to do a lil work in order to get better....... and if people do not like me saying that, deal with it or beat the **** out of my characters on the servers or something.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Dew27 View Post
      It sucks that many people are quitting the game since when they do the math it will take about 4 months to get enough stones to make a set legendary. That number is obviously different depending on how much time one has to play.

My point is that instead of making the game better, R2 are giving people more reason to quit. It is a snowball effect cause with all your friends quitting it gives others more reason to quit too.

FIX IT!

just my two cents.
      It takes 30 days to make 1 legendary. That's a good enough pace for you.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        what would you perfer ??? people get the stones in one week, then quit a week later, because they realise that they are still not the best on the server ?

a player that is a thinking gamer, will see the advantages shift in their favour with the changes that R2 are doing.... as the ability to outlast many of the players that could beat you, because they quit and you don't.....

you have the opportunity to play with new people, make new friends.. and become a well respected level level player........

R2 is not giving players as much of a reason to quit, as the players are using anything r2 does as a reason for them quitting when they have to do a lil work in order to get better....... and if people do not like me saying that, deal with it or beat the **** out of my characters on the servers or something.....
        Dude, I didn't say a week and let's be reasonable. That isn't even end game gear. 4 months to make gear that you can out level? How about you think about things in terms of when the game is complete? Why would you ever spend the time when you are going to replace that gear with lvl 70 gear? Right now we have been fed this game in parts. I'm kind of tired of wearing the same gear at lvl 70 as some that is lvl 60 and it has been this way for quite a while.

Thinking gamer? I don't think thinking has anything to do with this. You mean the gamer that can play 12 hours a day? That is the gamer that will benefit. What kind of thinking is needed to do the same thing every day for 4 months? I can't do all the runs every day. Maybe a few times a week I can spend more time but the rest of week time is limited. If I have 4 hours a few days a week to work on a goal why shouldn't benefit the same as someone that does 2 hours every day? R2 has made some nice moves like having more than one arena time and bg times so that people have a better chance of making them fit their schedule. I notice the good moves too.

Outlast? What are we playing Survivor? I'm talking about the quality of the game and you are talking about putting up with whatever they put out there and keep playing? Yes you can be the best player if you keep playing after everyone leaves. I only say that because your point about outlasting is ridiculous. You can keep making new friends until they leave too.

Look how many servers need to merge? I believe it is because so many people are leaving and they need to consolidate. If there is another reason, I don't mind being educated on that point.

Of course R2 wants to make money but I feel like there have been more money making additions to the game instead of actually improving the game. Hence, a lot of people are leaving. Have you had to put in tickets? Look at the quality of customer service? Ya, point made!

Now, many people will say 'if you don't like it then quit'. I just might do that. I have invested a lot of time and some cash so I'd like to see the end of the game (I use that term loosely). Right now I have been playing through the winter. As the weather gets better I will be probably spend less time playing. All things must come to an end. It is just a question of if I get bored, feel like I have done all I want to do or get ****** off at what is happening with the game.

My main point from the original post is that I think people that are in the top 50% of the server spend a lot of time playing as it is. Making the game so that you have to do the same thing for 4 months to collect a set of gear that isn't even end game gear (until the expansion of course. lol) is too much for many people.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

I agree. Not much content here anymore. It was great early on cuz u level fast and move on to new frontiers, but now I've done Moonevil Den so many times, I don't even have to look at the screen! And so many have quit from my server, I can't find a party for Demon Temple, I've given up on even trying. So, yawn, I just log on, do as much as my **** that i can get done asap then go do something else. I will not spend another dime other than the balens I have bought. Way to overpriced for balens, and, more importantly, too boring. Thank God for blitzing....so I dont have to grind the same campaigns and cata over and over. And I really appreciate you taking the summoner away from me when others have gotten to use it. I saved to get there, now that I get there I cant use it. That was the point of the summoner, to save ur keys, not open those tempting mystery boxes and get your set faster. No, my 60 set wont make me GodLike, but it helps in dungeons. Making it legendary, well, thats the fun part. Anyways, MORE CONTENT TO KEEP ME AMUSED. Clothes got boring fast (not to mention expensive). I will not spend anymore on this game. I have spent too much as it is.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Dungeons are made for pve gear except no one has enough crystaloids for them except for the ultra slow levelers which are very rare. Demon temple and somewhat moonevil den are the only dungeons that really need it so without it we have to burn through rage runes.

Kind of lame that it takes a few days to earn enough insignia for each pvp gear set, while it takes months to earn enough crystaloids for the higher level pvp sets. Yeah this makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Dungeons are made for pve gear except no one has enough crystaloids for them except for the ultra slow levelers which are very rare. Demon temple and somewhat moonevil den are the only dungeons that really need it so without it we have to burn through rage runes.

Kind of lame that it takes a few days to earn enough insignia for each pvp gear set, while it takes months to earn enough crystaloids for the higher level pvp sets. Yeah this makes sense...
              No need rage runes for moonevil.

Rage runes are needed for demon if you don't get the right team. A knight in a team means there's 1 less mage or 1 less archer. I'll go with 2 mages-2 archers any time.

Back to the original topic, crystaloids farming are slow but do-able. You can potentially get 6-7 crystaloids per run.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                No need rage runes for moonevil.

Rage runes are needed for demon if you don't get the right team. A knight in a team means there's 1 less mage or 1 less archer. I'll go with 2 mages-2 archers any time.

Back to the original topic, crystaloids farming are slow but do-able. You can potentially get 6-7 crystaloids per run.
                So then knights never get to do DT then? What a stupid post sorry to say but all mps shouldn't be restricted to certain classes only. Might aswell delete the knight class then if you are just going to accept archers and mages in you group.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  So then knights never get to do DT then? What a stupid post sorry to say but all mps shouldn't be restricted to certain classes only. Might aswell delete the knight class then if you are just going to accept archers and mages in you group.
                  It may sound stupid to you. It may sound stupid to knights.
                  But I'm speaking a fact, and speaking it directly. It is not meant to insult.

I agree that knights should be made useful, but it really is *not* up to me. I'm only a player.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you think this game is a grind, I encourage you to step in my handy dandy time machine and I'll port you to the early iterations of Lineage 2.

Comment

1 weaks is very low, but you should be ablete to take lvl 60 set frome lvl 60 and have it finnish before you hit lvl 70.

But them have fixit it now should be 20 summons attempts per attempts rounds vs 60 attempts per day.
                      is still slow Crystaloid is still very low to get.

And people quit if its should take man start collect for lvl 40 pve set have it finnish wen man are lvl 80.

So should a game not works.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I liked the game where the was not all these costumes or wings .-. then everyone was fared up besides the socket rods
                        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          If you think this game is a grind, I encourage you to step in my handy dandy time machine and I'll port you to the early iterations of Lineage 2.
                          LMAO!!!! so true....so true....how about EverQuest....dying and DE-leveling =) fun times fun times....

Comment

20 x summons per attempts is okey take a bit longre, but still is Skeletton Keys very rare man get maby 10 a weaks max 20 a weaks.

And lvl 60 need arount 900 keys so its takes months to farm them and if man are 4 friends and collect 90 x Skeletton keys.

And spend them at DT Nm summons say there you pay 6 keys per open its 60 stones after you need relly farm 90 more for spend them again.

So even if its unlimit opens is still take long time to get the keys.
                            And some in S100 is maby 10 people only some save the keys many spend them to open chest for try get free Crypt keys.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                            X