Underwold Steed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwold Steed

I hope R2 will put some event to get Underworld Steed. For newest server, we dun get any chance to get that. Thank you^^

Originally posted by R25319957 View Post
    I hope R2 will put some event to get Underworld Steed. For newest server, we dun get any chance to get that. Thank you^^
    what about the old servers

u know the servers before patch 1.45
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      what about the old servers

u know the servers before patch 1.45
      Old servers had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Old servers had a chance.
        chance for underworld steed?

when?

i am talking about servers like S1 S2 S3 S4 to S70
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

very good suggestion.if we cant have it whats the point to see it on our stables.and Hyroinmaru6 has a point.old servers didnt had the chance to get thew underworld steed also.Only few servers had that on the first promo recharge for the 30k balens. In new servers now they give the alpaca with the first promo.But alpaca can be bought on the market also now.

Comment

Originally posted by kagemusa View Post
            very good suggestion.if we cant have it whats the point to see it on our stables.and Hyroinmaru6 has a point.old servers didnt had the chance to get thew underworld steed also.Only few servers had that on the first promo recharge for the 30k balens. In new servers now they give the alpaca with the first promo.But alpaca can be bought on the market also now.
            I totally agree on this subject, when I started 116 server I clicked the first promo payment rewards and it showed the underworld steed if you spent 300 usd, so I was like good mount for the price ..... but I got the white alpaca instead, so I put a ticket in and after 2 weeks they told me it wasnt for my server the underworld steed?

I told them the link in the game brought page up saying underworld steed, they said that was a mistake.

I said well thats false advertising..... lets just say I got my money back but cant play on that server anymore.....
            and now I only spend 5-10 usd here and there.

To me white alcapa is a joke compared to underworld steed.

Another false advertising of the game...look around they got new banner on sites saying try the #1 browser game Wartune with promo key to have a step up with set of new clothes?.....its showing full set of new clothes for new chars with a promo key, it was on magnafox till I said said something to the devs about that advertisment being a lie.

Lol my daughter do that offer, she still waiting on ticket replies.......good luck with that.
            Last edited by WADofMEAT; 03-14-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X