Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2 quick Guild Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 quick Guild Suggestions

Forgive me if these have been suggested before .. my search fu turned up nothing (but it is weak fu I admit it)

1. Give Assistant GM and GM the ability to send a "mass mail" to each member of the alliance. To cut down on spam (and save server bandwidth) you could limit this to 1x or 2x per day. But this feature is sorely lacking!

2. Allow Assistant GMs the ability to spawn the guild tree. Perhaps not every day, fine .. but even 1x a week would help in that case when the GM can not make it online for whatever reason.

3. Ok I said 2 suggestions, but I lied. #3 = please uncensor "GM". It's annoying to have that censored in chat and PM. On this topic please uncensor a few other harmless words like "adult".

Thanks for reading
    Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

1. GM can send a mass mail but you have to pay with balens.

2. Yeah, suggested 24 times before. Abuseable by bad AGMs.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
      Forgive me if these have been suggested before .. my search fu turned up nothing (but it is weak fu I admit it)

1. Give Assistant GM and GM the ability to send a "mass mail" to each member of the alliance. To cut down on spam (and save server bandwidth) you could limit this to 1x or 2x per day. But this feature is sorely lacking!

2. Allow Assistant GMs the ability to spawn the guild tree. Perhaps not every day, fine .. but even 1x a week would help in that case when the GM can not make it online for whatever reason.

3. Ok I said 2 suggestions, but I lied. #3 = please uncensor "GM". It's annoying to have that censored in chat and PM. On this topic please uncensor a few other harmless words like "adult".

Thanks for reading
      the GM word is saved for the game masters and the admins who enter the game so its probably not gonna get uncensored but hey u can just say guild master or GL = guild leader right

the mass mail exists but its for balens only and its for guild members only u can just send a mail to the person by opening ur mail box and composing ur mail right
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thanks, the Mass Mail feature even existing was unknown to me (being an Assistant). Costing Balens? That's ridiculous
        Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
          Thanks, the Mass Mail feature even existing was unknown to me (being an Assistant). Costing Balens? That's ridiculous
          mass mail can only be used by the guild master in the guild master channel
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X