Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 65+ Knight are useless????

Hello all,
    Let me introduce my self. My name is Boulgi, I'm lvl65 Knight and I play on Kabam S1.
    Yesterday I did for 1st time lvl65-70 dungeon "Demon Temple" and it was a HUGE disaster.
    I heard rumors that Knights can't help in DT dungeon because of last boss' AOE attacks and so you need 2 mages to keep up with healing and 2 archers to deepfreeze and scatter.
    If that is really true then what we (Knights) can do to keep up with the other 2 class...
    I'm one of the strongest players in my Guild (and server) and I wasn't able to help my team.

Here is a pic of my char full Buffed + WC

I know I have a lot to work on but if with such stats I can't be a helpfull member then what you suggest me to do?

P.S : I'm sorry for this post, I don't want to show hate to R2 or anyone else... I like this game and I want to continue playing it but if i can't do MPs my lvl then it will be difficult.

P.S2 : If anyone from older servers has any tips about "Demon Temple" that want to share here with me and all of our community feel free to do it!

Thank you,
    B

You were not the weakest link all potted/scrolled/++ like that. Trust me on this. Post base stats when you can.

Comment

You need more mdef

Srsly though, since the 1.5 patch I can only pass the last boss on warriors call.

I basically just shield and slash, Aragorn and Apollos on last boss.

I feel really sorry for any non-casher knight (not you) who attempts this

It's bonkers to have an MP for level 65-70s in which the average 65-70 hasn't a hope of completing in my opinion.

Edit: just saw the troop count scroll

Included my unpotted stats for you Bougli:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1664920
      Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-14-2013, 01:54 AM.
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

You really need your defensive skillset to be helpful in Demon Temple along with decent MDEF. Knights going DPS are a pretty poor choice and seem to lead to failure more often than not. Apollo's is great, and anytime you can use Agoran, it helps the party stay alive that much longer. KE is a great knight to have along. Sadly, he is the exception rather than the norm.

~Pernilla
        Kong-1

Comment

So let me get this right? a knight cant do 65mp unless your a massive casher non cashers can not do it? *** r2 thats total bullsht and you know it.

Comment

in my opinion, having knights in MP65 needs to be solo on front.. with archer at mid and 2 mages at back. but with this line up..archer should be in a pve set.. if not, archers needs atleast 2 rage runes(decent level).. and its all gonna be a walk in the park.. oh and mages should have at least 35k hp and a decent mdef like 12k..

advantage of a solo in front;
            ur mages will mainly focus on resto for the knight..but as much as posible avoid doing resto.. instead use bless. its more efficient by using only bless.. usually after 2 aoe of boss.

Comment

This is a problem and needs to be changed asap a knight is the for front in dungeons taking all the damage and losing 1-2mil hp a day to do so ,why in the hell would you make a dungeon impassable with out being a casher? thats just dumbest damn thing i ever heard of sorry but this really pisses me off to no end i work hard to get to my level donate all my gold for guild skills and you tell me i cant do a mp becuase i dont spend money *** type bull *** is this r2????

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                So let me get this right? a knight cant do 65mp unless your a massive casher non cashers can not do it? *** r2 thats total bullsht and you know it.
                I wouldn't say massive casher is required, but since I find warriors call essential then I would say definitely some cashing, well, that or a slow-levelling OP build
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                  but as much as posible avoid doing resto.. instead use bless. its more efficient by using only bless
                  If the mages are cleansing the debuff after each AoE then Blessed isn't needed till the last bar and you can typically just use Resto as needed on the Knight and let Suntoria heal up the group behind the Knight. It's what my group does for it. We run 2 Mage 1 Archer 1 Knight all pvp gear 47k-50k BR don't use pots/scroll/warrior's call. Typically don't have to use any rage runes in the pvp gear when we do it.

Comment

im a 71 knight and doing temple on daily basis my char is quickblades from s3 if you want to look it up and yes im a casher the trick on doing the later mp dungeons is getting a full pve set cause you need the rage not as knight but the other classes archer need it to keep up the df and db and mages so they can be much better at healing if you have an archer and a mage with pve set the other 2 you take dont matter further more the last boss we put the mage infront to tank since all his dmg is matk so knight tanks first 2 bosses then mage tanks last boss and knight gos full dps on last mage

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                      im a 71 knight and doing temple on daily basis my char is quickblades from s3 if you want to look it up and yes im a casher the trick on doing the later mp dungeons is getting a full pve set cause you need the rage not as knight but the other classes archer need it to keep up the df and db and mages so they can be much better at healing if you have an archer and a mage with pve set the other 2 you take dont matter further more the last boss we put the mage infront to tank since all his dmg is matk so knight tanks first 2 bosses then mage tanks last boss and knight gos full dps on last mage
                      You're proving my point though...

You're level 71, this MP sposed to be designed for 65s

Out of curiosity, what are your stats like?
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

I've only tried DT with two mages, two archers. It was insane. But I would not say any class is useless you just have to find a way to blend your skills with the rest of the party to make it work. Knights are awesome tankers and the monsters in DT put out some insane damage. Don't give up, just keep figuring out a way to blend. And again, level means nothing, just the unlocking of a dungeon doesn't mean you can actually do it right then and there.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

level 71? and casher lol come on man we are talking non money player here with 40k br not a 71 with 50k br plus like your self here we go again same boat as before takes a casher to do this ^^....

Comment

thats why i said i was casher and yeah 66k br but you didnt get my point, you need the pve sets either 50 legend or 60 on the mage and archer then other classes dont matter

Comment

Yes for non casher (any class) DT is pain in the *** to do, especialy now with 1.5 patch... those crits are insane
                              Anyway my knight has 9.8 mdef, 55k hp, 13kpdef and i can tank fine. Solo front ofc.
                              use agoran for single hits and apollo for aoe attacks. Time ur apollo to be rdy to cast right after stun (try having boss under df at that time).
                              Archers - u can do DT in lvl40 pve set and it will save u troubles on rage and then u can have 2 mages for healing whit u.

All u need as tank is big hp pool and around 10k mdef and u should be fine... whit some good timing on shields (helps to have inc from archer). The rest is up to mages to effectively use heals and save BL for after stun.
                              No pve set... well u will need lots of rage runes

Comment

Working...
                              X