Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lvl 65+ Knight are useless????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warriors call doesn't work very well in mps only pvp battles,crypt and wilds doing plunders from what ive been told.
    Last edited by vinemaster; 03-14-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
      Warriors call doenst work very well in mps only pvp battles,crypt and wilds doing plunders from what ive been told.
      Warriors call only works in dungeons and catas

It got me to lvl 5 Necropolis a few weeks ago when my pAtt was 1k lower...
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
        i normaly do dt with 3 mages (53k, 48k and 47k br) and one archer (46k br), while our mage tanks. we noticed something wierd: if we all use warrior call, we have way more "problems" as without. its rly strange. i also did dt with an 42k archer and 45k knight and without warrior call - was nearly an easy run. u guys also noticed this kind of difference, or would u suggest its just pure imagination?
        I'd compare their skills and timing. Probably level too, I've only completed it once before the 1.5 update, for the first-run quest. After that, it gets very hard. Only thing difference was my team levels current and before.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

btw thanks r2 for shting me and every one else on worldboss the only one i get to do a day i have to miss today bravo,cheers good going NOT!!!!!

Comment

hey y guys are lvl 65+, why still use lvl 55 sets? is there no lvl 65 sets? (sry noob question,but im really newbie here)

Comment

Originally posted by ydarky View Post
              hey y guys are lvl 65+, why still use lvl 55 sets? is there no lvl 65 sets? (sry noob question,but im really newbie here)
              Yup, there's non.
              We need to wait for... umh...
              half a year again before we get lvl 65 set. Heh.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                Yup, there's non.
                O,o to much waiting for todayshilvl, btw thk 4 answer

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  Yup, there's non.
                  Half a year is too soon, dude. You should look at it like 18 months. And that is if they decide to develop a level 65 PvP set.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

How the hell do you fail DT when the knight has 80k hp and that much PDEF and MDEF? Honestly, the problem MUST be with the mages and archers in your party being incredibly weak or something because I've been doing DT since lv65 as a knight with much lower stats than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Half a year is too soon, dude. You should look at it like 18 months. And that is if they decide to develop a level 65 PvP set.
                      Waaaa....
                      No please no...
                      I'll reach lvl 80 by that time and just sticking around fot talent by that time --
                      and hell if I need 65 set while I get PvE set lvl 60 almost legend.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

Hire Pern. She's available and can put a nasty dent in DT.

Seriously TS/OP, it's *not* you. It's partly party makeup and partly an issue with being a knight.

Comment

Working...
                        X