Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Confused on crit...mages.!:O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Confused on crit...mages.!:O

    Heals are based off Magic DAMAGE.

    Heals are basically a damaging ability, that just gives life to the team rather then take life from the other team.

    Heals can not crit...


    uhwuh?

    Enlightment me community of wartune...on why this makes sense?

  • #2
    ? Heals can crit, I've had mine crit when I switch over to my Crit + Determination instead of Will Destroyer when healing a MP.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
      Heals are based off Magic DAMAGE.

      Heals are basically a damaging ability, that just gives life to the team rather then take life from the other team.

      Heals can not crit...


      uhwuh?

      Enlightment me community of wartune...on why this makes sense?
      Games don't need to make sense.

      Can you cast spells in real life?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought that the mages heal ability was linked to the HP of the target.

        Usually within a MP run when a mage casts a healing skill, you will see that all players receive different amounts of HP back.
        When I asked how this happened I was told that indeed it depends on the maximum HP level of the target, the more base HP you have the greater the healing effect.

        This could be completely wrong however as I have never investigated this any further than taking someone'e word for it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          I thought that the mages heal ability was linked to the HP of the target.

          Usually within a MP run when a mage casts a healing skill, you will see that all players receive different amounts of HP back.
          When I asked how this happened I was told that indeed it depends on the maximum HP level of the target, the more base HP you have the greater the healing effect.

          This could be completely wrong however as I have never investigated this any further than taking someone'e word for it!
          Suntoria is linked to the HP of the Target that the Buff is on. This is a set value based off of that.

          Restoration and Blessed Light your HP doesn't matter. The heal is based off the mage's Magic Attack, Skill level, Talent Buffs. These can crit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Suntoria - healing per turn - is based off target HP.

            Restoration & blessed light - direct heal - is based off magic damage

            Edit: I start writing this... get distracted by something comeback, hit enter... and find somebody has ninja'd me... *damn*
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              I thought that the mages heal ability was linked to the HP of the target.

              Usually within a MP run when a mage casts a healing skill, you will see that all players receive different amounts of HP back.
              When I asked how this happened I was told that indeed it depends on the maximum HP level of the target, the more base HP you have the greater the healing effect.

              This could be completely wrong however as I have never investigated this any further than taking someone'e word for it!
              Nope, Heals can not crit (at least for kabam servers)

              Heals are different because even though its a percentage of magic damage...It still follows the 90-110% ratio of damage.

              The entire HEAL works as if it were a damage ability..The only thing it lacks is crit...Which makes no sense.


              @condor epic fail at trolling. '.' Just saying.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
                Nope, Heals can not crit (at least for kabam servers)

                Heals are different because even though its a percentage of magic damage...It still follows the 90-110% ratio of damage.

                The entire HEAL works as if it were a damage ability..The only thing it lacks is crit...Which makes no sense.
                Tell your mages over on Kabam to stop using Will Destroyer, then their heals can crit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
                  Nope, Heals can not crit (at least for kabam servers)

                  Heals are different because even though its a percentage of magic damage...It still follows the 90-110% ratio of damage.

                  The entire HEAL works as if it were a damage ability..The only thing it lacks is crit...Which makes no sense.


                  @condor epic fail at trolling. '.' Just saying.
                  Heals crit. Stop using Will destroyer.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                    Tell your mages over on Kabam to stop using Will Destroyer, then their heals can crit.
                    I don't....I am a mage...

                    I have 1800 crit rating...

                    I crit 60% of time on damaging abilities...

                    I did a test run in a duel against another mage...All we did was heal, sun, and LB. A heal did not crit once. I've YET to see a heal crit in ANY GoD run. In any attempt on catacombs.

                    I even approach it as a "Bug report"

                    I'll show you what was replied to me.


                    ------------------
                    "Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Since heal is not an attack it was not ment to have a crit. We are sorry but this is not a bug.




                    Thank you!
                    The R2Games Team"


                    --------------------------------------------------------------

                    Pretty sure you guys are wrong. Thanks ;].

                    And if you're not wrong...What is the R2games team talking about?

                    So I was correct on it being a bug?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've had crit heals since the patch on my mage, but in my crit setup have around 3.5k Crit rating.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Corner26 View Post

                        Pretty sure you guys are wrong. Thanks ;].
                        I played a mage for 5 months. Tell me I'm wrong.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                          I've had crit heals since the patch on my mage, but in my crit setup have around 3.5k Crit rating.
                          what possible level are you?

                          Also, according to my understanding...

                          100 crit is 3% crit chance..

                          2000 crit is 60% crit chance...

                          3500 crit is 100% crit chance....

                          You've HAD crit heals??

                          Unless the general consensus of wartune saying that math is wrong..You should ALWAYS crit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I played a mage for 5 months. Tell me I'm wrong.
                            If you continue to read...I say, if you are NOT wrong..and it is a BUG. Please let me know if your crits are healing..
                            I was told by the R2 Team. It is part of the game.

                            Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Since heal is not an attack it was not ment to have a crit. We are sorry but this is not a bug.




                            Thank you!
                            The R2Games Team

                            ^^ Reread.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
                              what possible level are you?

                              Also, according to my understanding...

                              100 crit is 3% crit chance..

                              2000 crit is 60% crit chance...

                              3500 crit is 100% crit chance....

                              You've HAD crit heals??

                              Unless the general consensus of wartune saying that math is wrong..You should ALWAYS crit.
                              Your formula for crit is wrong.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X