Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Confused on crit...mages.!:O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner26
    replied
    Also, condorhero...Do you say anything useful?

You merely state things without explanation...

The r2 team itself told me it is not a bug. Heals are not meant to crit...So yeah...

;/

I apologize, YOU FINALLY explained something.

Cheers for your last post.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
    What is the formula then??
    Crit rate is a concave function for the "critical" value you see in your stats. It is not linear.
    As for the exact formula, nobody knows. All we know that it is diminishing returns.

Leave a comment:

• Corner26
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Your formula for crit is wrong.
    What is the formula then??

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    no, crit math is wrong. 3500 crit is not 100% crit chance.... the crit math is still up to speculation.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    what possible level are you?

Also, according to my understanding...

100 crit is 3% crit chance..

2000 crit is 60% crit chance...

3500 crit is 100% crit chance....

You've HAD crit heals??

Unless the general consensus of wartune saying that math is wrong..You should ALWAYS crit.
    Your formula for crit is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Corner26
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I played a mage for 5 months. Tell me I'm wrong.
    If you continue to read...I say, if you are NOT wrong..and it is a BUG. Please let me know if your crits are healing..
    I was told by the R2 Team. It is part of the game.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Since heal is not an attack it was not ment to have a crit. We are sorry but this is not a bug.

Thank you!
    The R2Games Team

^^ Reread.

Leave a comment:

• Corner26
    replied
    Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
    I've had crit heals since the patch on my mage, but in my crit setup have around 3.5k Crit rating.
    what possible level are you?

Also, according to my understanding...

100 crit is 3% crit chance..

2000 crit is 60% crit chance...

3500 crit is 100% crit chance....

You've HAD crit heals??

Unless the general consensus of wartune saying that math is wrong..You should ALWAYS crit.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Pretty sure you guys are wrong. Thanks ;].
    I played a mage for 5 months. Tell me I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    I've had crit heals since the patch on my mage, but in my crit setup have around 3.5k Crit rating.

Leave a comment:

• Corner26
    replied
    Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
    Tell your mages over on Kabam to stop using Will Destroyer, then their heals can crit.
    I don't....I am a mage...

I have 1800 crit rating...

I crit 60% of time on damaging abilities...

I did a test run in a duel against another mage...All we did was heal, sun, and LB. A heal did not crit once. I've YET to see a heal crit in ANY GoD run. In any attempt on catacombs.

I even approach it as a "Bug report"

I'll show you what was replied to me.

------------------
    "Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Since heal is not an attack it was not ment to have a crit. We are sorry but this is not a bug.

Thank you!
    The R2Games Team"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure you guys are wrong. Thanks ;].

And if you're not wrong...What is the R2games team talking about?

So I was correct on it being a bug?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Nope, Heals can not crit (at least for kabam servers)

Heals are different because even though its a percentage of magic damage...It still follows the 90-110% ratio of damage.

The entire HEAL works as if it were a damage ability..The only thing it lacks is crit...Which makes no sense.

@condor epic fail at trolling. '.' Just saying.
    Heals crit. Stop using Will destroyer.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied

Heals are different because even though its a percentage of magic damage...It still follows the 90-110% ratio of damage.

The entire HEAL works as if it were a damage ability..The only thing it lacks is crit...Which makes no sense.
    Tell your mages over on Kabam to stop using Will Destroyer, then their heals can crit.

Leave a comment:

• Corner26
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    I thought that the mages heal ability was linked to the HP of the target.

Usually within a MP run when a mage casts a healing skill, you will see that all players receive different amounts of HP back.
    When I asked how this happened I was told that indeed it depends on the maximum HP level of the target, the more base HP you have the greater the healing effect.

This could be completely wrong however as I have never investigated this any further than taking someone'e word for it!

@condor epic fail at trolling. '.' Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Suntoria - healing per turn - is based off target HP.

Restoration & blessed light - direct heal - is based off magic damage

Edit: I start writing this... get distracted by something comeback, hit enter... and find somebody has ninja'd me... *damn*

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    I thought that the mages heal ability was linked to the HP of the target.

Usually within a MP run when a mage casts a healing skill, you will see that all players receive different amounts of HP back.
    When I asked how this happened I was told that indeed it depends on the maximum HP level of the target, the more base HP you have the greater the healing effect.

This could be completely wrong however as I have never investigated this any further than taking someone'e word for it!
    Suntoria is linked to the HP of the Target that the Buff is on. This is a set value based off of that.

Restoration and Blessed Light your HP doesn't matter. The heal is based off the mage's Magic Attack, Skill level, Talent Buffs. These can crit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X