Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Confused on crit...mages.!:O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, crit math is wrong. 3500 crit is not 100% crit chance.... the crit math is still up to speculation.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Your formula for crit is wrong.
      What is the formula then??

Comment

Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
        What is the formula then??
        Crit rate is a concave function for the "critical" value you see in your stats. It is not linear.
        As for the exact formula, nobody knows. All we know that it is diminishing returns.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Also, condorhero...Do you say anything useful?

You merely state things without explanation...

The r2 team itself told me it is not a bug. Heals are not meant to crit...So yeah...

;/

I apologize, YOU FINALLY explained something.

Cheers for your last post.

Comment

im a critmage since a couple of days with 3,2k critrate. suntoria doesnt crit, ofc - guess everyone knows. resto or blessed should, but it seems im just a unlucky. cuz i havnt seen a single critheal since 3 days. im rly clueless, cuz a friend of mine told me, he did some critheals. well, as i said, maybe i had just no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
              im a critmage since a couple of days with 3,2k critrate. suntoria doesnt crit, ofc - guess everyone knows. resto or blessed should, but it seems im just a unlucky. cuz i havnt seen a single critheal since 3 days. im rly clueless, cuz a friend of mine told me, he did some critheals. well, as i said, maybe i had just no luck.
              Since patch, according to my guild mage whom has a 2200 crit rating...He has not been able to crit at all...Which is why I posted it as a bug report to r2games...And they said heals are not suppose to crit. But it looks like the general idea of these forums are...they still do.

Comment

i rly wished, if r2 changed something, there would be some patchnotes.

sometimes it feels like, if 10 ppl write a bugreport, we get different answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
                  i rly wished, if r2 changed something, there would be some patchnotes.

sometimes it feels like, if 10 ppl write a bugreport, we get different answers.
                  I would love others to write a bug report.

I'm dying to know if they lied to me...Because when I replied back to them saying crit used damage abilites and magic damage...so it is a damage attack just with a negative effect...They closed my post. :/

Maybe this maintenance will fix the issue and heals will crit for me .

Comment

since nobody has been able to accurately calculate the crit formula, there is none, however, we do know that the higher you go, the more chance u crit, but there is a 'cap' level, so to speak. That means that after a certain point, you can add crit, but the amount of chance that you will crit is a very low addition. I am at 2500 crit and I crit approximately 50% of the time, give or take, as I did not calculate it. I am hoping that if I get 3k crit it will be a lot more, but who knows?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Corner26 View Post
                      Since patch, according to my guild mage whom has a 2200 crit rating...He has not been able to crit at all...Which is why I posted it as a bug report to r2games...And they said heals are not suppose to crit. But it looks like the general idea of these forums are...they still do.
                      Haha I'm from Kabam, Mage and have exactly 2200 crit, wonder if that's me O_o But I've been able to crit, been doing some testing with it and it seems to be about 20-25% rate.
                      However crit heals are possible and have always been possible. R2 barely knows their own game and that's why they look towards veteran players to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Haha I'm from Kabam, Mage and have exactly 2200 crit, wonder if that's me O_o But I've been able to crit, been doing some testing with it and it seems to be about 20-25% rate.
                        However crit heals are possible and have always been possible. R2 barely knows their own game and that's why they look towards veteran players to help out.

Probably not you :P. Because he can't crit!

Anyways, They told me its not possible...and after 20 minutes of sitting their doing restoration in a single duel....It never crit once for either one of us mages. BL has never crit since patch. :/

I'd really enjoy the day my heals crit. Would def make GoD less of a gd pain.

Comment

Well during my testing, there were fights were I did 12 attacks and not a single crit, and then some where I did 6 attacks and 4 crits. Make sure you haven't got Will Destroyer equipped as it obviously DISABLES crit. If that's not the answer then you're just unlucky. It doesn't show as Critical or anything like normal attacks either.. It''s just an increased heal, If you normally heal for around 10k, should see something close to 17k. Just yesterday I was lucky enoough to see my blessed light heal for 40k!

Comment

Well during my testing, there were fights were I did 12 attacks and not a single crit, and then some where I did 6 attacks and 4 crits. Make sure you haven't got Will Destroyer equipped as it obviously DISABLES crit. If that's not the answer then you're just unlucky. It doesn't show as Critical or anything like normal attacks either.. It''s just an increased heal, If you normally heal for around 10k, should see something close to 17k. Just yesterday I was lucky enoough to see my blessed light heal for 40k!

Nope, I dropped my level 4 Orange will destroyer right into my orange snipe astral.

My heals vary from 5-7k...Never spike.

Hopefully it is just a bug, I'd hate to be that unlucky...

Normal attacks crit 60% of the time..Don't think I've ever seen a RoF not have at least 4 of the 8 attacks (on mobs of 4) not crit.

Comment

Well I'm experiencing about 25% rate at best. I've attacked mobs of 4 and received no crits with RoF or Meteor. - Have you actually attacked someone over and over and tested how many crits you actually do vs don't do? 60% Seems absurd. I'd guess you're in the same boat as me.. Meaning very low chance of critting

Comment

Well I'm experiencing about 25% rate at best. I've attacked mobs of 4 and received no crits with RoF or Meteor. - Have you actually attacked someone over and over and tested how many crits you actually do vs don't do? 60% Seems absurd. I'd guess you're in the same boat as me.. Meaning very low chance of critting
                                Nope, But I intend to today. To get a more accurate reading of how much my abilities crit vs my heals. If my heals even crit.

Comment

Working...
                                X