Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

NEw Easter Event...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEw Easter Event...

Okay this is how this will go.

Hot event list.... OOHH 10 stones and 2000k for x1 clover.....Hmmm lets buy some clover boxes

$39.99- Next step lets head to the shop......clover boxes x75

chance of Clover out of 75 = 0%

Hot Event Easter = FAIL

GG Kolinko

one of my guildes bought 100 clover boxes and got not a single "four clover box", gg ^^

Comment

ya this event FAILS so hardcore and then when u dont even get 1 clover the rest of the Rewards BLOW donkey balls

-.- there is no four leaf clover! its a LIE!

Comment

Well I don't know about you guys but I am very happy with this event especially thanks to my good friend whose name I wrote on my blog which you are free to check out

I hope this picture brings you a lot of smiles

Comment

rofl, pls tell me, that this is photoshoped. otherwise u should play lotto instead

Comment

oh how did you know the name of my special friend hehehehhee

Comment

got 1 out of 2 boxs

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                Well I don't know about you guys but I am very happy with this event especially thanks to my good friend whose name I wrote on my blog which you are free to check out

Those clovers? Are they only available from that box or you actually have to find them somewhere in the game? I presume it's the box though.

Comment

I have 100 Eggs but not 1 clover. This event sucks. Really Not 1 clover out of 100 chest. This game sucks.

Comment

I hate you :*(

Comment

looks photoshopped to me.

Comment

I hope the haters are joking
                        if not - please realize that I just photoshoped it for fun

Comment

LMAO... nice photoshopping skills. Seriously, I got a few chests, not many, but a few. No four leaf clover yet. But I also haven't won the lottery. Coincidence?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	clover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1664942

They do exist though, just had someone on one of my english servers get one. Kinda funny the text typos in the display message of when you get it. Hour(s)!

Edit: And the same person just got another one. I asked him in world how many he opened. Only opened 20 for 2 clovers.
                            Last edited by Daehawk; 03-14-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

wow 2 out of 20 is really lucky i think compared to other people i hear who opened a lot more and got nadda

Comment

Working...
                              X