NEw Easter Event...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    Well I don't know about you guys but I am very happy with this event especially thanks to my good friend whose name I wrote on my blog which you are free to check out

I hope this picture brings you a lot of smiles

LOLZ that did make us smile XD etiher photo shop or *hack* :P
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

i jk but i think it did make us smile ty for fun
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Well keep their full portfolios were guys, do not think that something is being done for the benefit of the player. The idea of the game is profit, and if is possible, and more profits ...
        And while there are fools to give money for ****, will always draw more and more silly items in order to have something to give you money ...
        It y'know, appetite comes with eating (will not be surprise if this is not their motto).

Comment

Stop crying about it. Don't like it then don't buy nor play the game. Go play another game. Which I have already done. Remember this is just a 2d browser game. There is so many better games out there for you to spend your money on.

Comment

62 Clover boxes, 0 Clovers... Success rate for Clover even 0%...
            To add to that the odd 50exp boost we get when whipping horses, I spent 96 whips including a bag of 80 i bought from shop and did not get 1 50 exp boost to horse training..
            Good to see that R2G is now only concentrating on money and not the fairness to players..

Comment

well R2G as any other are companies whose goal it is to earn profits for their owners so they are doing their job correctly. I think we should even be grateful that we can play for free for pretty much 95% of the game and I think it is totally normal that they try to make regular profit and also try to grow it.

Comment

i dont understand some of people, they are given a nice event where non casher players can get a casher item for doing daiily activites and they are still un happy. **** logic.
                - Trololololo

Comment

Originally posted by Baryl View Post
                  i dont understand some of people, they are given a nice event where non casher players can get a casher item for doing daiily activites and they are still un happy. **** logic.
                  Dude, did you actually see problem with this event? Event should be same for all ppl, but no, here diferent for Vip(cashier) and the rest who cannot buy even 1 Balen. That suck a lot, cause, if you have real money, you dont need to be nice, cool, you dont need to have brain or heart. This game playing people, not robots. This event suck A LOT! And thats a TRUE!
                  " Why so seriouS? "

Comment

llmfao rofl i bought the max allowed 2 days in a row and not 1 clover so im pretty sure photo shopped funny though made me lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                      Okay this is how this will go.

Hot event list.... OOHH 10 stones and 2000k for x1 clover.....Hmmm lets buy some clover boxes

i got it first try lol

$39.99- Next step lets head to the shop......clover boxes x75

chance of Clover out of 75 = 0%

Hot Event Easter = FAIL

GG Kolinko

i got it my first box lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                        well R2G as any other are companies whose goal it is to earn profits for their owners so they are doing their job correctly. I think we should even be grateful that we can play for free for pretty much 95% of the game and I think it is totally normal that they try to make regular profit and also try to grow it.
                        agreed. i love the game, get over it people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
                          Okay this is how this will go.

Hot event list.... OOHH 10 stones and 2000k for x1 clover.....Hmmm lets buy some clover boxes

$39.99- Next step lets head to the shop......clover boxes x75

chance of Clover out of 75 = 0%

Hot Event Easter = FAIL

GG Kolinko

your the most unluckiest balenor

i bought 10 boxes i got 6 clovers

LOL

this is a matter of chance

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                            your the most unluckiest balenor

i bought 10 boxes i got 6 clovers

LOL

this is a matter of chance
                            Yeah u tell him! Well I bought 10 boxes and got 13 clovers!

Comment

I got 2 from 14 boxes if you feel lucky guys buy some it`s all up to you .Its worth the risk!

Comment

I forgot baout this thread till iwent over my history of post but ya still stands EVENT SUCKS cept for the clothes for others to get without cashing. but the clover boxes is a joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X