NEw Easter Event...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
    I forgot baout this thread till iwent over my history of post but ya still stands EVENT SUCKS cept for the clothes for others to get without cashing. but the clover boxes is a joke!
    If it makes ya feel any better, I know someone who has purchased 450-500 of those boxes and still has yet to recieve a single clover.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

hehe nope because he shoulda read this before he mde the epic fail mistake we all did lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
        Well I don't know about you guys but I am very happy with this event especially thanks to my good friend whose name I wrote on my blog which you are free to check out

I hope this picture brings you a lot of smiles

Sorry to say but this is photo shopped the clovers do not look like that and there are no numbers under the clover below is a pic of the real clover

Last edited by R2807361; 03-29-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2807361 View Post
          Sorry to say but this is photo shopped the clovers do not look like that and there are no numbers under the clover below is a pic of the real clover

If you visited his blog, you would have seen he admitted to Photoshopping the clovers.

Comment

Working...
          X