Battle Ground Honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Ground Honor

My character is a level 63 Crusader, about 1k away from Knight Crusader. I completed my daily quests by killing two players in the battle ground. Great, but then lost 200 honor to a level 66 player who is also ranked Crusader. Plus, the winning player had a 20% Dryad Buff. How can I lose any honor AT ALL to a player with a higher level, with the same rank AND a dryad buff? Just because I won two previous battles for 70 honor points? I Have VIP level 6 as well. So that was a 200 honor loss with a 60% reduction!!! Losing honor is acceptable, Losing more than it is possible to gain doesn't make any sense.

Honor loss is not based on ranks but on the points. Maby the player you lost to just became a crusader and you are almost knight crusader. That would explain it
    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
      My character is a level 63 Crusader, about 1k away from Knight Crusader. I completed my daily quests by killing two players in the battle ground. Great, but then lost 200 honor to a level 66 player who is also ranked Crusader. Plus, the winning player had a 20% Dryad Buff. How can I lose any honor AT ALL to a player with a higher level, with the same rank AND a dryad buff? Just because I won two previous battles for 70 honor points? I Have VIP level 6 as well. So that was a 200 honor loss with a 60% reduction!!! Losing honor is acceptable, Losing more than it is possible to gain doesn't make any sense.
      Why would level have anything to do with it? And Dryads? Like DarkYuna said, honor gain/loss when you're the same rank is based on the points itself, nothing else. But: join the long long queue about players whining about honor loss. You're not alone, if that's any consolation.

Oh, another Dutchie! *waves* Hallo!

Comment

well then what do you think free players' condition is - very often free players lose a lot of honor, so one just has to keep getting stronger and stronger. There are even players who will lose their rank completely such as losing the Crusader rank for example, so you are actually still in pretty good position and surely will recover what you have lost.

As far as the Dryad buff, well what's the difference between that and someone using a +100 potion for example? It is like complaining that someone for whatever reason buffed up full with potions and scrolls. It happens.

I myself lost 600 honor last BG i did and sure it was painful, especially given that it is nearly that amount that i got for winning an entire guild battle.

That said I also do not like the new honor thing, but that's our new reality and i don't think they will change it so we must adapt.

Comment

*waves back* Hi

And you can never please all. And free to play does not mean weak player on point... If you are a skilled mmorpg player you can keep up with cashers for sure.
          Like i as moderate casher cant keep up with heavy casher lvl 70. But i was smart, im weak now so i will be strong later. My knights are lvl 62, but i saved al my daru and when new troops come i can make a big leap! Imagine getting lvl 70 of the new troops + enlighment over night. Thats gonna be awsome .

So yes, i just got a new rank in BG but i wont keep it because i am not strong enough therefor not worthy of that rank in my opinion.
          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Working...
          X