Battle grounds and honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle grounds and honor

Tell me where is the honor is sitting outside someones camp to repeatedly kill them because you know you are 10, 15, or even 20 levels higher them and can kill them easily? I don't mind dying, but I hate getting attacked repeatedly by the same two or three players every time I enter a battle ground. If you attack the same player more then once in a row, you should loose honor. If you sit outside the camp waiting for them to come out, or worse, enter their camp to attack them again once they respawn, you should loose more honor.
    Asterid

IMO, there's no 'honor' in that, no. If I ever find someone from the opponents team do that to my team, I'll kill them every time they're there and telling them off for it.

On a side note, with the 1.5 patch, you can only have an opponent that's max 9 levels higher.

Comment

<<<On a side note, with the 1.5 patch, you can only have an opponent that's max 9 levels higher>>>

I'd like to believe that, but its not true. In the last two or three days, I was attacked by KRSSiginjai, and Hulkbg. Now these are not the players I am complaining about in my first post, but KRS is level 55 and Hulkbg is level 54. I just made 42nd yesterday. I have been attacked by people whos TROOPS are more then 9 levels above me also.
      Asterid

Comment

Originally posted by R27964545 View Post
        <<<On a side note, with the 1.5 patch, you can only have an opponent that's max 9 levels higher>>>

I'd like to believe that, but its not true. In the last two or three days, I was attacked by KRSSiginjai, and Hulkbg. Now these are not the players I am complaining about in my first post, but KRS is level 55 and Hulkbg is level 54. I just made 42nd yesterday. I have been attacked by people whos TROOPS are more then 9 levels above me also.
        Cap and post... or send to support. I'd love to see this one.

Comment

Working...
        X