Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceecee_s13
    replied
    If your happy with your mdef (and personally i'm never happy with my defense) i'd go guardian angel astral. my mage is crit'ed against alot and guardian angel helps reduce the chance. illusion is also a really good choice. i love seeing that 1 damage instead of 5k and actually know someone who has managed to live through the wb mass attack because their illusion astral worked all 4 times

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    yeah, but that bouncing back damage doesn't count for you, so its dead gold/daru that no one gets, all in all, not worth it in the long run

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I'd go with regeneration based on the choice.
    You have a third or fourth suggestion to add to the mix?

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    You want sustenance over decay. This helps more in many facets of the game. However, if you choose the other, proc rate for both seemingly is the same based on empirical evidence.
    Yeah I think that's the way I'm swinging currently. However... I really wanna see the WB take a few mil damage as it's attack bounces... ^_^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I'd go with regeneration based on the choice. You want sustenance over decay. This helps more in many facets of the game. However, if you choose the other, proc rate for both seemingly is the same based on empirical evidence.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    ok, one astral to hide said weapon.
    Just one? o.O

um...

I don't want my weapon to get damaged... O.o

um...

MOAR defence!

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Peeps don't need to see my weapon... It's classified... For your eyes only...
    Then why are you holding on to your staff the entire time? :P ok, one astral to hide said weapon. For the rest: nekkid does it! Scare the opponents into submission!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Go nekkid... you're enough of a freak as it is...
    Peeps don't need to see my weapon... It's classified... For your eyes only...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Go nekkid... you're enough of a freak as it is...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X