server merges and hackers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merges and hackers

theres alot of people quiting this game due to the recent updates and the lack of tech support in this game i can name about 30 people that are useing scripts to improve there game play and stats all from server 111 there is no way that someone will spend 20k plus cash on balens for this game and yet there going through balens like they have a printing press time to wake up r2 and start banning these script users before they make the other 400k people quit..you running out of players fast and these updates are not helping at all a momkeys can do beter tech than these guys

I've played wartune on 7 different servers, each one I notice hackers on. As well, in the cross server rankings the people at the top of the list have the Lv60 gear max level all Legendary with 4 sockets on everything Lv8 gems. the rewards system in wartune only helps people at the top, so rewards just go to people with hacks on each server first. On ************ server 17 a man posted a link in a facebook guild forum called: Ultimate Wartune Hack Tool
    So what happens to hackers besides a pat on the back?
    One of my friends kept telling me they will get taken care of, but I don't see it happening yet. I never attempt to hack any game because I believe it is not programmed to be played that way, but I really am starting to hate hackers, they'll get things free for what I pay for.

Comment

Automatic Billing

heres another one for you .. they will bill you on your account with out contacting . If you apply for a one month vip you have automatically signed up for them to bill and collect money from your account . It Is not a one time trial as claimed on the vip package but monthly billed be aware that it will come automatically by any method that you pay from be it paypal or credit card
      What is really annoying is that there is no contact to be able to cancel the account , only a claim ticket . The phone number with your bill is only a collection agent , and your told to file a ticket on 2 games support . As they offer no refund and ... . no apology for this , nor any statement on thier site that this will be taken from your account at thier discrimination .
      Make sure you go into your paypal and cancel any payments from your site or contact your credit card company and make sure that any more payments are not automatically taken with out your approval

Comment

Originally posted by Arazian View Post
        Automatic Billing

heres another one for you .. they will bill you on your account with out contacting . If you apply for a one month vip you have automatically signed up for them to bill and collect money from your account . It Is not a one time trial as claimed on the vip package but monthly billed be aware that it will come automatically by any method that you pay from be it paypal or credit card
        What is really annoying is that there is no contact to be able to cancel the account , only a claim ticket . The phone number with your bill is only a collection agent , and your told to file a ticket on 2 games support . As they offer no refund and ... . no apology for this , nor any statement on thier site that this will be taken from your account at thier discrimination .
        Make sure you go into your paypal and cancel any payments from your site or contact your credit card company and make sure that any more payments are not automatically taken with out your approval
        And stay on topic. No using other people's topic to post your own stuff.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes there are hackers out there but also be aware there are players actually spending hundreds and thousands on this game so be careful you don't accuse a casher of being a hacker. I'm keeping my opinion to myself here as I have already expressed my opinion on R2s handling of hacking numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by FatimaJasper View Post
            I've played wartune on 7 different servers, each one I notice hackers on. As well, in the cross server rankings the people at the top of the list have the Lv60 gear max level all Legendary with 4 sockets on everything Lv8 gems. the rewards system in wartune only helps people at the top, so rewards just go to people with hacks on each server first. On ************ server 17 a man posted a link in a facebook guild forum called: Ultimate Wartune Hack Tool
            So what happens to hackers besides a pat on the back?
            One of my friends kept telling me they will get taken care of, but I don't see it happening yet. I never attempt to hack any game because I believe it is not programmed to be played that way, but I really am starting to hate hackers, they'll get things free for what I pay for.
            Names of these players?

Don't buy in to the hacking tool hype as they're just fronts for getting your login info.

Comment

Working...
            X