World Prosperty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Prosperty

Please give us an option to turn off the world prosperity buff like we can for other ones. Some of us want to be able to complete certain aspects of the game before leveling.

It's a nice gesture to give it to us, but also give us the option to not use it too.

Thank you
    Last edited by SirChuck; 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM.

Yes please. Unfortunately the majority of players see "Level as fast as you can!" as the only goal in the game and they lurve the WP.

Comment

and then cry cos they leveled too fast, lol
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        I love it when that happens... ^_^

especially so if they asked for advice previously about how you play the game...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          I tell you if R2 decided to give out balens. They be crying that they are giving out too many balens and should be able to not receive any. I really don't understand why people would get upset over "leveling too fast." FYI you don't have to level you can use that extra xp for talents and raise your HS. If you prefer not to level up.

Comment

errrrm i take it u guys didn't understand

1. He said give us an OPTION to shut the world prosperity and NOT to shut it off completely
            2. u can only lvl ur talent as long as ur EXP bar lasts if the required EXP for the next lvl of talent is higher than ur EXP bar then u will end up lvling up
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              I tell you if R2 decided to give out balens. They be crying that they are giving out too many balens and should be able to not receive any. I really don't understand why people would get upset over "leveling too fast." FYI you don't have to level you can use that extra xp for talents and raise your HS. If you prefer not to level up.
              Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              errrrm i take it u guys didn't understand

1. He said give us an OPTION to shut the world prosperity and NOT to shut it off completely
              2. u can only lvl ur talent as long as ur EXP bar lasts if the required EXP for the next lvl of talent is higher than ur EXP bar then u will end up lvling up
              Don't forget you have to be over level 50 for talents...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Don't forget you have to be over level 50 for talents...
                This is true but as far as I can tell, there is no point in staying that low of a level (unless you a low level achiever kinda guy). This is why.
                1) If you are joining an older server, this will allow you to run mps that don't make high levels have to hate helping you on lol.
                2) If its a new server its very hard to lvl up too fast (unless you are 2 to 3 levels ahead of the next highest lvl player)
                3) Every 2 levels give you skill points, which = deliciousness
                4) Do I need to go on?

Having said all that I will say that if you put an option to turn off world prosperity do the following
                1) Make it a toggle switch rather than a permanent option
                2) make it a tad hard to find :P
                That's my 2 cents ty

Comment

Probably for BG
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Someone really needs to make a "Is it beneficial to XP" discussion thread. :P

Comment

It's always beneficial to get EXP until 50. Then you can use EXP to level talent.

The only reason I could think of is the BG.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think it should be an option to activate or not,in order for us to complete certain things before reaching a particular level.

Comment

Hope this will be implemented so I can do cata with less exp...

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                            Hope this will be implemented so I can do cata with less exp...
                            why so you can camp lower lvl BGs and get a high title then cry when you lose too much honor when you get hit by higher lvl players with lower ranks? I hate the losing honor **** but if your plan is to bully and camp lower lvl BGs then you deserve all that smack. You should lvl up and get ranks the proper way not camp lower lvls

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              why so you can camp lower lvl BGs and get a high title then cry when you lose too much honor when you get hit by higher lvl players with lower ranks? I hate the losing honor **** but if your plan is to bully and camp lower lvl BGs then you deserve all that smack. You should lvl up and get ranks the proper way not camp lower lvls
                              Not all of the people are like that... Many players want to slow-level because:
                              1. They want to help new players (in mpd and 3v3 arena)
                              2. Want to catch up their academy upgrades.
                              3. To be prepared for the next level bg and mpd's, so they won't be a sure punching bags.
                              4. They got bored at leveling up too fast
                              5. They want to achieve titles as easier as possible ( ;P )

oh... This made me think... Maybe I'll try to create a high level character with a very low br...
                              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X