Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodthirthsty Strike nerf for archers. Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Maybe archers should heal better IF they don't dominate at WB.

It's hard to believe that archers want everything.
    Top in WB, Crits, Top in Divine Altar, and now comparable healing with mages.
    LOL my bro who plays an archer is like this. He wants a lot of AOE, he wants healing ability etc etc that mages have, without thinking archers already have crits, double attack, balanced def, decent hp, great gold and daru earner in WB and so on and so forth

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
      Like I said, it doesn't matter me that much. I am happy with the heals, it's just that why does the skill tree state that archers should get back 70% of the damage back when you don't. Calm down people, I just want what is promised to me.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]35820[/ATTACH]
      If wartunes wanted me to heal 50% of the damage and 6%more with qte, then why doesn't it just say so?
      Rafaiel is right in this. Tested a lot of times and the HP regen is not as it said in the description . Conclusion archers are weakest class in PVP .Mage>Knight>archer.this ***** game make archer like rubbish

Comment

Mage have a passive talent that stat " rage consumption -50% when u use lightning bolt with 6% chance " but when it occure it's only 30%, it's called "BUG", maybe your BT strike suffer of the same problem, no more no less...

Comment

The 70% is non-critical damage.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Maybe archers should heal better IF they don't dominate at WB.

It's hard to believe that archers want everything.
            Top in WB, Crits, Top in Divine Altar, and now comparable healing with mages.
            Dont say u recharge a huge cash for only WB and dont wanna be no1 in PvP?...
            Top in WB much depends on how many balens u throw in. No matter u are archer or not. Wanna be no1 in WB --> use crit and det astral then 100% buff and begin battle. With Lord Divine medal and lvl 5 red crit astral, u have ~ 2k2 crit --> around 70% crit in WB
            I am 71k archer and still suck with knight 60 or 65k BR in PvP
            I am not complaining about archer. Just at least make Deep Freeze works pls . thats all.
            Knights with passive heal and shield. Mage with suntoria and restoration. And then what archers have?

P/s: for any1 who wanna be heavy casher. Do not play Archer . Upper 70k BR. Archer will have no chance for a win with any other classes in the same BR.
            But if u are aming to play for only bosses ---> then go
            Last edited by R27537271; 05-15-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
              Dont say u recharge a huge cash for only WB and dont wanna be no1 in PvP?...
              Top in WB much depends on how many balens u throw in. No matter u are archer or not. Wanna be no1 in WB --> use crit and det astral then 100% buff and begin battle. With Lord Divine medal and lvl 5 red crit astral, u have ~ 2k2 crit --> around 70% crit in WB
              I am 71k archer and still suck with knight 60 or 65k BR in PvP
              I am not complaining about archer. Just at least make Deep Freeze works pls . thats all.
              Knights with passive heal and shield. Mage with suntoria and restoration. And then what archers have?

P/s: for any1 who wanna be heavy casher. Do not play Archer . Upper 70k BR. Archer will have no chance for a win with any other classes in the same BR.
              But if u are aming to play for only bosses ---> then go
              I have to agree. Archers suck in PvP and adding insult to injury is our DF and BT skills not working properly. I don't play this game to be WB king. I play it to compete against others. Don't choose Archer if you want to do well in PvP.

I've maxed AS,MS,Luni and opened the pve tree to have AP2 due to BT not working well enough. Now I just hope i get lucky and AP critting to stand a better chance at winning.
              Last edited by SirChuck; 05-15-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                I have to agree. Archers suck in PvP and adding insult to injury is our DF and BT skills not working properly. I don't play this game to be WB king. I play it to compete against others. Don't choose Archer if you want to do well in PvP.

I've maxed AS,MS,Luni and opened the pve tree to have AP2 due to BT not working well enough. Now I just hope i get lucky and AP critting to stand a better chance at winning.
                Agree 100%
                Last edited by R28901959; 05-15-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I dont see how you guys can say that.. I am an archer and dominate mages.. I am L76 right now, and LOVE fighting agenst a mage.. Once you finish there troops off, there all but finished.. sure they can waste a turn healing, its all they can do to survive! Once they heal, you hit them with your double strike and take away what they just healed and your right back where u were before. And if these mages have Matk troops.. heh, your set.. Mages are good in pve because they can heal everyone.. but in pvp.. i mean troops cant compare to actual players.. Give it time.. Once we get stronger (and have pvp gear) you will have a much easier time with pvp as its supposed to be. The game was made so archers can trump mages.. just wait a while.. Everyone used to talk about how broken archers were in the start of the game.. now its mages in the middle.. maybe knights at the end? but even so.. its a rock paper scizzors game.. give it time and your archer will crush a mage.. think of clothing with pvp gear and a rage rune.. first turn death star followed by lunitic fire to kill all troops, then double strike them to death... i mean come on.. a mage cant compete with the damage archers can do.. its just the time in the game where mages are better, just like archers had it at the start.. once the archers get there gear and runes set.. its over.. (also add in the possible free turn you get with death star..) On more thing to add.. if you look how strong players get on the china servers with br's around 180k, troops can only get so strong.. so all classes will beable to wipe them out first turn eventually.. once thats done and u take away the mages only def. heh.. well thats all she wrote!

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                    I dont see how you guys can say that.. I am an archer and dominate mages.. I am L76 right now, and LOVE fighting agenst a mage.. Once you finish there troops off, there all but finished.. sure they can waste a turn healing, its all they can do to survive! Once they heal, you hit them with your double strike and take away what they just healed and your right back where u were before. And if these mages have Matk troops.. heh, your set.. Mages are good in pve because they can heal everyone.. but in pvp.. i mean troops cant compare to actual players.. Give it time.. Once we get stronger (and have pvp gear) you will have a much easier time with pvp as its supposed to be. The game was made so archers can trump mages.. just wait a while.. Everyone used to talk about how broken archers were in the start of the game.. now its mages in the middle.. maybe knights at the end? but even so.. its a rock paper scizzors game.. give it time and your archer will crush a mage.. think of clothing with pvp gear and a rage rune.. first turn death star followed by lunitic fire to kill all troops, then double strike them to death... i mean come on.. a mage cant compete with the damage archers can do.. its just the time in the game where mages are better, just like archers had it at the start.. once the archers get there gear and runes set.. its over.. (also add in the possible free turn you get with death star..) On more thing to add.. if you look how strong players get on the china servers with br's around 180k, troops can only get so strong.. so all classes will beable to wipe them out first turn eventually.. once thats done and u take away the mages only def. heh.. well thats all she wrote!
                    I stop reading after part of great pvp set and casting luni after dds with rage runes what cost now a **** lot of cash...
                    Men stop make copy/paste posts becouse you play other game or have this high archer lvl in dreams

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

no more Rage Rune tho ;(

(at least not for non-cashers anymore, it's Casher only now)

Comment

Since the topic is on archers... does anyone know the merits of delphic DS? does it work as well as it advertised in its description? comparing lunatic n DDS, which one has higher damage base?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Eili
                        S144
                        Guild: 'Nightmare
                        Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                          Since the topic is on archers... does anyone know the merits of delphic DS? does it work as well as it advertised in its description? comparing lunatic n DDS, which one has higher damage base?

Eili
                          Death Star potentially has slightly higher damage compared to Sniper, and on a wider rage.

It can stun others for one turn, but the rage cost and how random the damage is made this skill less reliable than Lunatic Fire.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Unless you have 100 rage in most battles... Death Star is useless, LOL.

Well, if you're a Heavy Casher with all lv.6+ clothes and PvE set, you might have enough rage.

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post

Eili
                              Dds is very powerfull,but not many use it becouse of 100 rage consumption Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I got tired with all this noob saying archers is dominate in wb. if you know how to play and do change some of your astral just for wb u can be on par with archers in WB so.damn noob whining without observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X