Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bloodthirthsty Strike nerf for archers. Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
    I got tired with all this noob saying archers is dominate in wb. if you know how to play and do change some of your astral just for wb u can be on par with archers in WB so.damn noob whining without observation.
    True,on our server day after day mage make top 1. 59v mage with 2400 crit in wb...archers with higher br and 4k crit cant catch her...so yeah archers realy own wb,in dreams

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #47
      A mage that is crit build lack in pvp areas due to lower dmg.
      EWD is superior to crit mage unless the mage crit more than half of his/her hits, which 99% DOESN'T.
      Everytime I see a crit mage, I get happy cuz they're easier to kill
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
        A mage that is crit build lack in pvp areas due to lower dmg.
        EWD is superior to crit mage unless the mage crit more than half of his/her hits, which 99% DOESN'T.
        Everytime I see a crit mage, I get happy cuz they're easier to kill
        Lolz we talk about wb bulid.ofc after wb she change astros for wd setup

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          True,on our server day after day mage make top 1. 59v mage with 2400 crit in wb...archers with higher br and 4k crit cant catch her...so yeah archers realy own wb,in dreams
          This is similar to my situation, I normally score top 3 (even with 1-2 archers). Although there is a heavy casher archer that always uses balens and have been scoring #1 at wb for months in a row (unless he missed it... maybe 10 wbs he missed that i've been at).
          He is an exception tho, I score top 3 with 1.8k crit and only lvl 4 determination.. when the archers have lvl 6+ deter and 3.5k+ crit..... so mages can win in wb, but they just have a harder time because we have to focus coins on our EWD besides crit/deter and EWD is our main astral so it takes a lot^^
          edit: What is the difference between his/her atk and the archers? My atk is just half an inch above the archers in question.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            This is similar to my situation, I normally score top 3 (even with 1-2 archers). Although there is a heavy casher archer that always uses balens and have been scoring #1 at wb for months in a row (unless he missed it... maybe 10 wbs he missed that i've been at).
            He is an exception tho, I score top 3 with 1.8k crit and only lvl 4 determination.. when the archers have lvl 6+ deter and 3.5k+ crit..... so mages can win in wb, but they just have a harder time because we have to focus coins on our EWD besides crit/deter and EWD is our main astral so it takes a lot^^
            edit: What is the difference between his/her atk and the archers? My atk is just half an inch above the archers in question.
            I tell you when i login xD

            _________


            Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br


            _________


            Comment


            • #51
              well...bloodthirsty has not been nerfed actually. The dmg referred to in here is dmg b4 crit. If u take away the bonus dmg from crit and multiply it by the % that is indicated in the skill, u'll consistently get the amt of heal ur seeing in fights. The reason why u see more heal in a crit strike compared to non crit strike is because of determination astral. That astral increases the base dmg used to calculate ur crit dmg, hence the higher heal amt since it only comes into play when u crit and doesn't affect non-crit attacks.

              As for the DDS query, it depends on how many targets ur fighting. For DDS to deal more dmg than DS, u need to be targeting at least 3 targets (considering the low crit rate of archers) to consistently do more dmg than a DS. If u only have 1 opponent left standing, DS will do more dmg to that person than DDS.

              For the record, almost every wb, a knight is top in our server and not mage or archers, so whoever thinks archers are balanced needs to play other classes more before they spout nonsense =P (I play all 3 classes, but archer is still my main class, so if u want to debate on ur knowledge of other classes with me, ur welcome to try =P)
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                raf makes a very valid point with this argument but i think it goes upon not the actual damage done but the damage that would have been done if you did not crit with the attack, at least i think thats the way it works, try it out some and test it some more check the percentage of heal with crit blood attack and a non crit blood att if the percentage is same my assumption is wrong if different than i could very well be right

                agree with this 1. coz i've tried bloodsthisty strike on kninght while he is on agoran shield. the damage result was 0, yet still i got health back. so i think it is based on "damage should be" not the actual damage resulted.

                IGN : JiNN
                Job : Mage
                Homebase: R2-S300 - Scarwood Forest
                SpeciaL SkiLL: Handsome

                Comment


                • #53
                  Give mage abilities crit chance increase then we'll talk, otherwise no you can keep your crit and low heals.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Wait... Bloodthirsty's Healing is based on "Before Crit"?

                    Than doesn't this mean some ppls gave me wrongful information?... (in forum)


                    This ain't right, and I demand a fix.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Hmm if i dont crit i heal 5k from 8k dmg,if i crit heal 8k from 13k dmg...So idk about what we talking here
                      For me bf works good, ofc more heal - super for me but i dont see nothing wrong now

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X