Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1.5 Troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Troops

Have heard rumors that the new troops comming out in the 1.5 patch with be available at level 70. Can this be confirmed or denied yet?

This "forecasting by thread" is getting old.

Why not save daru and wait it out? Storm just said 'warmer' (closer) at March 21st.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-15-2013, 01:35 AM. Reason: Seeing things... as usual.

Comment

thats just it knowing. I'm trying to figure out what to save and what I have available to spend. Have about 50 million duru banked right now and am lv 59. If they are available at 70 then I would spend some of my duru, however if they are available at a lower level then I would hold on to it. This post is all about trying to figure out the best way to play this game efficiently

Comment

Troops are available level 50+.

Comment

Originally posted by R25630341 View Post
          thats just it knowing. I'm trying to figure out what to save and what I have available to spend. Have about 50 million duru banked right now and am lv 59. If they are available at 70 then I would spend some of my duru, however if they are available at a lower level then I would hold on to it. This post is all about trying to figure out the best way to play this game efficiently
          Check out Kong's forums. One nice lad made a Silverlight troop calc tool. It has his best guess at troop cost for these elusive level 50s based on 'over there' data.

Comment

yep I also heard of level 50

+ maybe interesting to check out my small work on the new troops which i also posted on my Wartune blog

Comment

I wish we can tranfser level (not only speciality). Or something like that so we dont need so much daru to get new troops

Comment

anyone know when we get the new troops?

i have safed now 71 mio daru but my angels are only on lvl 53.

So my question lvl up or hold back?

Sorry i know my english is not the best.

Comment

Save if you plan to move to 70+. Personally I have no trouble getting darus and have months (if not years) under 70. I even started leveling other troops.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    I even started leveling other troops.
                    With the upper tiers of enlightment potentially costing hundreds of millions of daru, why would you do this?

Comment

Working...
                    X