Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Extend the date for [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extend the date for [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume

Extend the date for [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume until you fix the problem in Pays to Recharge
    and i still doubt there is any problem with that i believe you made that up just to rip more money

You shouldn't have put that last part in, even if you do believe it. Asking someone a favor and then insulting them usually doesn't make them inclined to give you the favor, right? If I were to insult you for your incredible lack of grammar and punctuation, would you care what I said earlier?

I second the need to keep the events together. I was getting really annoyed with the slow progress I was making in this game and the double recharge/consume event got me pretty happy, pretty quick. Now, I'm like... I want the legend stones, but it's just not enough to warrant such a large expense without the extra goodies. And the extra goodies on their own most certainly are not worth the recharge cost. I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers on both events if they're held separately, but community happiness would increase if they were delayed and held together. It was a good plan, so you should stick to it, even if it requires that they be announced, redacted, and then announced again.

Comment

I was surprised myself.

I know they do not like to let players 'double dip' but some of us have seen some ninja editing after the fact. All they had to do was edit the promotion dates outside of the current ones and that was it. Yanking it down made it far more apparent.

Oh well. You know the drill.

Comment

i make this thread just to prove that no one follow up in this forum from the admins or mod's
        not thank you r2 games you have very bad service of all the online games ever but you have the coolest game ever WT lol

Comment

Working...
        X