Mount Strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Strength

As there is 'Mount Strength' criteria in ranking, I wonder wether mount strength represent power stats or only to show how many mounts one have. For example, just for ilustration, if one, say A, has 5 mounts with 50 strength for each mount (mount strength of 250), will be more powerfull than one, say B, that has only 1 mount with 200 strength (mount strength of 200)?

And what will be gained by leveling up stable level?

Thanks

It's just a ranking of how many mounts you have in the stables. Mount strength has no correlation to the stats of your mounts or the actual strength of the stables.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
      It's just a ranking of how many mounts you have in the stables. Mount strength has no correlation to the stats of your mounts or the actual strength of the stables.
      ^^ like he said. Many of the mounts you can get without balens add more stats yet they have a lower mount strength than the event earned mounts.
      I.E. royal steed = +50 stats, with 250 mount strength, piggy, alpaca, reindeer each give only +10 stats but are also worth 300 mount strength each. ALSO, the stats you gain from mount training have no immediate impact on the mount strength value (until you reach the point of increasing your stables level which unlocks a new mount (and reaching lv. 3 stables causes all mount speeds to become +40%) that has quite a bit of mount strength, but no addition stat bonuses.

Comment

thank you so very much guys

Comment

Lvl 2 Wings vs Steed Mount

So do u guys think purchasing a steed moun in shop is worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            So do u guys think purchasing a steed moun in shop is worth it?
            Define "worth it".

Comment

is it worth $20 or would $20 be better if spent somewhere else. I already have lvl 1 wings and lvl 2 clothes and plenty of socket rods

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                is it worth $20 or would $20 be better if spent somewhere else. I already have lvl 1 wings and lvl 2 clothes and plenty of socket rods

Thanks for making another thread. It's appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X