Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild reduction participants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild reduction participants

Guild reduction participation from 16 to 8 is a very very bad decision.
    U r not leaving any room for new guilds to grow.
    I realy wish u will reconsider that.
    Its not doing game any good realy.
    Some of us like our guild & r loyal to it & w/e u choose we ll never abandon it.
    Still its a very very VERY BAD decision.
    This way there is no room for new guilds or smaller guilds to grow.
    You want to make it more interesting make more guilds participate not fewer
    Relly wander why u did that

I can only speak for my own server, but we only had 5 or 6 guilds active in the Guild Battles. All the rest of the 16 qualifying guilds never ever showed up in battle. My guess is that's what happened on most servers, that the lower half of the 16 was mostly inactive in GB. So then you might as well shrink to 8 participating guilds, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      I can only speak for my own server, but we only had 5 or 6 guilds active in the Guild Battles. All the rest of the 16 qualifying guilds never ever showed up in battle. My guess is that's what happened on most servers, that the lower half of the 16 was mostly inactive in GB. So then you might as well shrink to 8 participating guilds, otherwise it's just a waste of time.
      Actually shrink to 4 guilds will be better.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Actually shrink to 4 guilds will be better.
        disagree, my server was recently merged and guilds #2-7 are pretty much going into dogfights taking up 40mins to an hr.

Well anyway onto the point of this server, you dont have to sugar coat what ur truly mad about. your not mad that the guilds were reduced from 16 to 8, but that your now getting less rewards, i.e, one less gvg day so some potential 1k honor and insignia lost.

Comment

104 guilds on my server...... 1st ranked guild has 3.59 mill BR..... 16th rank guild has 56k br... 8th rank guild has 600k br.....

I actually think the 16th rank guild has 3 people in it.... yeah that would be a hell of a fight between them and the 1st rank guild with their level 70+ members
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yeah, reduce Guild Battle = reduce Insignia earning.
            Merge with big guild is good, but it's only good if they include you at Participan. lol
            Player without equip from arena will probably give up on game and leave the game..
            it's really hard playing without that equip around lvl45 and below.
            Even if they do Arena and BG continously they will earn insignia really fslow..

Comment

Um, I got most of my arena gear before we started being in guild battles, and I never had trouble getting it by the time I had leveled. It just takes a lot of time and effort. I for one am glad to have only 8 guilds in guild battle. Means more actual battles ^^
              AyaSnow
              Phoenix
              Server 58

Comment

My server had plenty of active guilds. A lot of guilds merged trying to stay in the guild battles to secure the rank 8 spot. Other people changing their guilds to a weaker guild so they could get a guild battle spot. I even heard there was a 4 guild merge. This change really devastated a lot of people, especially considering there is literally zero benefit for anyone. If you think some guild battles are pointless, don't join the battle.

Comment

I do not believe that the GB changes are THAT bad as some people say, here's the good I've seen.
                  1) The new GB encourages people to participate, seeing as you get rewards for being in the top 10 gb points, people will actually try and help instead of sitting the the Graveyard going da de da de do.
                  2) Encourages people to hit the ward tower, enough said
                  3) Fewer GBs mean less wealth spent on skills, which is good in the short term

The cons
                  1) only 8 guilds can join. This is only a problem on new servers tho as most guilds quickly reduce themselves in numbers to around 100 active players tops in a matter of weeks.
                  2) Fewer battles mean fewer rewards, but seeing as I had a hard time making the saturday one anyway, its ok for me
                  3) People complaining about changes (please please please voice your complaints once or maybe twice than stop whining)

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    There are still active people in those guilds. They are afraid to come out to the bigger guilds and they just spam kill and always losing getting 400+ honor insig and no whips. And more people are getting rewards if they show up for their guild. This just cutted any rank 9 10 and 11 that was active to.
                    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

The problem is there is so many servers to swap over too. People arent top 10? They swap to the next server for another attempt. If they release less servers more people will be staying on their current servers.

Comment

Well.....I could say that some people r selfish.....but I wont. Seriously?!? u have no actual fights thats y u think this is better? Realy? u don't only think about urself? You should wake up & realise that if u want game to remain bit active....cause is dying faster than a firecracker.....u should give more people the chance to enter at least a stupid guild battle. Is pure arithmetics realy. 8 x 50 means at any given week 400 people from 1 server can earn some insignias & honour. 16 x 50 = 800 which guess what.... its double. My point is that by doing what u did at guild battle u forced many guilds to shut down. Merge with stronger guilds & still most people from those guilds don't even get a chance at entering a guild battle. & all that cause some people r so selfish that they find it boring fighting a guild with 10 members only in it? Seriously? When u make comunity game like this u should allways keep in mind that if u loose community u loose game. If u don't want something new to apear u r beeing selfish. If u get bored fighting against a super inferior guild....well....don't.
                        But this has realy anoyed a lot of people. & just so u won't jump into any stupid conclusion again. I miss half guild battles maybe more cause of time. My guild don't participate anymore. We would if we merged but then still most of our members cause they r low lvl wouldn't ever get a chance at a battle.
                        Reconsider it is a very bad choice. Don't think of the few people that get "bored" of doing an easy battle think of the many that get upset cause they can't get insignias any more.

Comment

Working...
                        X